Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » vent...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: vent...
66mstgfsbk
¯
Member # 5197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66mstgfsbk  Ford pictures for 66mstgfsbk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not trying to start drama...but...my shop and a local club are trying to throw an event...we posted this on norcalsvt**.com the funny thing is that after it got posted it got deleted by "accident". i think that it is a bunch of b.s. we are trying to invite all and have a good time. i posted a link in the events section on cafords.com if anyone is interested. as the post says all are welcome. i just got upset and needed to vent about the whole post thing getting deleted. what would you guys/gals do if you were in my situation, trying to promote a near free event and all are welcome to attend and then someone tries to destroy everyones fun by deleting the post.

thanks to all who gives feedback

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
have you had drama with that site before? is there any reason for them to delete it? if not then your overreacting and you should just repost the post.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
have you had drama with that site before? is there any reason for them to delete it? if not then your overreacting and you should just repost the post.

+1

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you go through the proper channels first before posting events like that on that forum.

I do believe you need to give a heads up to the mods here before you post up events like that.

Try again and ask first if you didn't the first time [Wink]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know for Cafords you'll need to contact the event moderator before making any event anouncments otherwise it will get deleted. If other sites are the same way then I'm not surprised it was deleted.

If you were given permission from their moderators to post your event on their site and they said it was deleted by mistake I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and just repost it. If it again was deleted I'd just go elseware without confrontation.

good luck [patriot]

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some sound was given here, but due to the owner of the website in question and the person who wrote the letter in the link below being the same person, we're forced to lock this post.
66mstgfsbk, It's nothing you did or said. Read the link below for an explanation and email us (feedback@cafords.com) if you have any questions. Sorry for having to lock your post.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=025435

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com