Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ticket Assassin and I VS. CA traffic courts (3-1) (NOT FOUND GUILTY)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ticket Assassin and I VS. CA traffic courts (3-1) (NOT FOUND GUILTY)
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I couldn't have timed it any better. During the Christmas and New Years Eve holidays. Basically I sent the letter provided by ticket assassins. It didn't matter anyhow, because the officer did not respond. So basically they dropped the charges. But it's nice to know that you have a strong letter being sent out that has a good chance of winning. I was caught going 40 in a 30 mph zone, not even a block away the previous limit was 35mph. The officer in Cotati purposely sits at the border line to catch people going 40 (when in a 35 zone is perfectly fine) but when it switches to 30 he tags people with his radar. Anyhow, I'm glad I still have my traffic school waiver to use.

[patriot]

For the people that heard of Ticket Assassins or hasn't tried them. I highly recommend using them. It's only $25 donation for a year and they have saved me over $500 (at least) that's just guessing too.

www.ticketassassin.com

[ January 03, 2007, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my brother does this all the time going to LA and he always gets away. what he does tho is sends a leter asking for an extension.. i think he does it twice.. then he does the trial by declaration (letter) and the officer never writes the letter. its a 90% chance of winning

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, I delayed it I think like 4 times. I originally got the ticket in April. I just happened to get the last granted extension during the holidays of Christmas and New Years. It worked out perfectly!

--------------------

rl
¯
Member # 4228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rl  Ford pictures for rl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
90% chance? So you can just write "Not Guilty" in the letter and that should work if the cop does not respond?
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rl:
90% chance? So you can just write "Not Guilty" in the letter and that should work if the cop does not respond?

well theres a certain format that you have to follow and you have to explain why your not guilty but its pretty straight forward... my brother has a web site that you cut and paste the letters from and all you gotta do is change certain things to match your situation.

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

quote:
Originally posted by COPFITY:
quote:
Originally posted by rl:

well theres a certain format that you have to follow and you have to explain why your not guilty but its pretty straight forward... my brother has a web site that you cut and paste the letters from and all you gotta do is change certain things to match your situation.
Actually according to Ticket Assassins, you can just write "NOT GUILTY" and if the officer doesn't respond. The charges are dismissed. But if he does, your letter is pretty much useless. So that's why you want to use Ticket Assassins letters.

--------------------

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice, I will have to try this next time.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm 2-1. i think it's harder to win against chp

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
i'm 2-1. i think it's harder to win against chp

maybe, I'm 0-1 with chp and I was in the right and still lost

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm 1-0 against hayward pd. i was caught on radar going a supposed 49 in 25. he didn't show me the radar

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm 0-2..About to try for the 3rd time at the end of the month...

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com