Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » THE SHOW PINKS(PINK SLIPS)???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: THE SHOW PINKS(PINK SLIPS)???
351R
¯
Member # 5053

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351R  Ford pictures for 351R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SORRY BUT IM LATE ON WATCHING THE SHOW PINKS BUT NUMBER ONE I COULDNT DO THE SHOW BECAUSE ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN(I MEAN I BELIEVE IN MY DRIVING BUT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE)AND SECOND IF I DID RECIEVE DEFEAT I WOULDNT WANT THEM TO PLAY THAT "WALK- AWAY" SONG.THATS A COLD ASS SONG FOR THE LOSER IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT(LOL).WHAT DO U THINK???

--------------------
06 R6 BLACK/RED RAVEN ALL STOCK 4 NOW
66 COUPE
88CHP/FOR SALE

"THE STREET DISCIPLE"
"SOON THEY WILL BELIEVE"

Posts: 339 | From: prideland(featuring oakland) | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that song is tight. Who is it by. I dont think its messed to play the song for the looser because they already knew if they lost the race they would loose their ride. Sick show though since it is on ONDEMAND.
Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
351R
¯
Member # 5053

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351R  Ford pictures for 351R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEAH I LIKE THE SONG,I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY CAUSE THEY PLAY IT AS SOON AS THEY KNOW WHO THE LOOSER IS.IVE SEEN A COUPLE OF EPISODES WITH MUSTANGS TOO.OH TODAY IT WAS A BLACK LX WITH A 355 CHEVY MOTOR-

--------------------
06 R6 BLACK/RED RAVEN ALL STOCK 4 NOW
66 COUPE
88CHP/FOR SALE

"THE STREET DISCIPLE"
"SOON THEY WILL BELIEVE"

Posts: 339 | From: prideland(featuring oakland) | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
fordthunderbird
¯
Member # 6794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordthunderbird  Ford pictures for fordthunderbird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the song is sick sick its by the nadas the best episode is the two brothers with the camero and the firebird.

--------------------
94 t-bird blown tranny and motor
1987 ford f150 blown head gaskets
1997 jetta gl daily driver
http://www.myspace.com/1987fordtruck

Posts: 81 | From: Pleasanton, Ca | Registered: May 2006  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fordthunderbird:
the song is sick sick its by the nadas the best episode is the two brothers with the camero and the firebird.

yep! [patriot]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally think that show sucks. When i watched that one episode with the ricer and he asked for 10 car lengths i knew this show was for retards. Sorry if i offend you but thats not racing in my book.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also, some of the racers dont even have their cars ready to run and arnt even totaly dialed in race ready.
Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
OneBadHatch
¯
Member # 970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneBadHatch  Ford pictures for OneBadHatch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea it should definatly be straight up "run what your brung" those length things get ridiculous...how can you even talk shit if you need 10 lengths???

--------------------
1990 GT
TFS Intake and Cam
AFR 165's
Plus all the goodies

Posts: 834 | From: Oceanside, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brilliant! Brilliant! How about John force show up every weekend and take everyones cars? It wouldnt be a show without lengths. I guess its a streetracer thing? 50% of a streetrace is the hustle if you dont know your shit youre screwed. People that think the show is stupid are usualy bench racers or people paying someone to build set-ups they dont even know the name of the heads on. [patriot]

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
DeeSVT
¯
Member # 6720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeeSVT  Ford pictures for DeeSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fordthunderbird:

+1

--------------------
Savage Habits!
97 cobra

sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
I personally think that show sucks. When i watched that one episode with the ricer and he asked for 10 car lengths i knew this show was for retards. Sorry if i offend you but thats not racing in my book.

[worship]
I gotta agree - 10 lengths being "negotiated" like this would happen in the real world? "Negotiating a race" - sounds like a typical ricer ploy to me LOL

quote:
Originally posted by modular:
It wouldnt be a show without lengths. I guess its a streetracer thing?

That makes is offical then - street racing IS ghey [Razz]

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com