Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » crash, crash, crash

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: crash, crash, crash
Lady GT
¯
Member # 4894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady GT  Ford pictures for Lady GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check this out.....

http://www.bofunk.com/video/4134/crashes_and_more_crashes.html

--------------------
www.myspace.com/miss02gt

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK [Eek!]
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
diggy damn [Eek!]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy crap

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit they deserved to get rear ended who the heck is that freakin stupid to stay in the damn car!! Idoits [Confused]
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats an old school vid, but i still go [Eek!] everytime i see it

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn [Eek!]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
shit they deserved to get rear ended who the heck is that freakin stupid to stay in the damn car!! Idoits [Confused]

moron

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

moron
Ok maybe that was a little mean to say but I'm not the moran that sat in the car waiting to get hit again! Thats just plain stupid. You have to use a little common sense even if you are hurt. What if a semi hit them from behind? They'd be dead!
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

moron
Ok maybe that was a little mean to say but I'm not the moran that sat in the car waiting to get hit again! Thats just plain stupid. You have to use a little common sense even if you are hurt. What if a semi hit them from behind? They'd be dead!
And what else are they supposed to do? Run their most likely injured butts acrossed the freeway with no lights, so they can't be seen? Safer in the car, then standing around. If they were on the shoulder, and could walk away, maybe up a hill or something, then ya, get out. Otherwise, they become worse targets out of the car.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

moron
Do you have any idea what is going thru those people's head at that moment? NOTHING! They are likely in complete shock and have no idea what just happened, who they or, or what year it is.

They just hit another car point blank at 70mph and your calling them stupid for not getting out of the car and running across the freeway???

I am guessing you have no idea about forces and energy and what it feels like to be in a serious accident.

[ December 21, 2006, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ouch [Eek!]

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i can say is... wow

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

moron
Do you have any idea what is going thru those people's head at that moment? NOTHING! They are likely in complete shock and have no idea what just happened, who they or, or what year it is.

They just hit another car point blank at 70mph and your calling them stupid for not getting out of the car and running across the freeway???

I am guessing you have no idea about forces and energy and what it feels like to be in a serious accident.

Yeah I do know I've hit a tree doing close to a hundred! no freakin BS! Hit it in my front right corner and spun around it. Got out of car right away. I've also hit a tree while on my quad doing about forty. THen quad fell on top of me. was dazed for maybe 10 seconds at most. I would still get the heck out of that car. Think! Only the strong will survive.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

moron

Yeah I do know I've hit a tree doing close to a hundred! no freakin BS! Hit it in my front right corner and spun around it. Got out of car right away. I've also hit a tree while on my quad doing about forty. THen quad fell on top of me. was dazed for maybe 10 seconds at most. I would still get the heck out of that car. Think! Only the strong will survive.
most people will flame, tree at 100, dumb ass etc etc.... i wont, i hit center divide of 880 South at 95mph spinning into it and as soon as i stopped moving i bailed to the side of the highway.... for people who'll flame about the bad of speeding blah blah , save it. We've all made mistakes and learned from them. I sure as hell did. All in all, dazed ya but they coulda bailed....imo [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hard to say oh they could have bailed, how do you know if their knees weren't crushed into the dash and are broken? Not every accident is the same, nor is the after. Don't say they coulda anything without being there knowing what happened. Simple thing to say is damn, that sucks.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

moron

most people will flame, tree at 100, dumb ass etc etc.... i wont, i hit center divide of 880 South at 95mph spinning into it and as soon as i stopped moving i bailed to the side of the highway.... for people who'll flame about the bad of speeding blah blah , save it. We've all made mistakes and learned from them. I sure as hell did. All in all, dazed ya but they coulda bailed....imo [patriot]
Thank you! I also want to say I was wrong to be so cruel. It's just that people who just sit there in shock and don't even think about there surroundings get me alittle upset.
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Hard to say oh they could have bailed, how do you know if their knees weren't crushed into the dash and are broken? Not every accident is the same, nor is the after. Don't say they coulda anything without being there knowing what happened. Simple thing to say is damn, that sucks.

Yeah sucks for them.
MICKEY79
¯
Member # 7124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MICKEY79  Ford pictures for MICKEY79  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should of bailed when they first got stuck on the freeway. Accident just waiting to happen. And all the other retards on the road that night, that werent looking where they were going probably deserved to get hit. PAY ATTENTION! no pitty from me...

--------------------
eewh weee

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com