Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Aerosmith

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Aerosmith
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone at the Aerosmith concert sunday night in Sac? It was BADASS! [worship]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope didnt go. However, one time I was in vegas and the lead singer was in the Coach store in the bellagio(sp). All the older females were going nuts trying to get pics and a glimpse of him. The coach store closed the doors so no one else could get in besides him...

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Nope didnt go. However, one time I was in vegas and the lead singer was in the Coach store in the bellagio(sp). All the older females were going nuts trying to get pics and a glimpse of him. The coach store closed the doors so no one else could get in besides him...

Yeah there was a lot of ugly old women there but a lot of beautiful ones too.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5150Z28
¯
Member # 232

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5150Z28  Ford pictures for 5150Z28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I met Steven Tyler on a plane coming back from Dallas. Very cool guy. I talked to him while waiting in the row to get to my seat, shook his hand and went on my way.

--------------------
2007 Silver Toyota Tacoma DC PreRunner TRD Off Road
1998 Camaro Z28 - SOLD

Posts: 100 | From: Hilmar, Ca | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I am sure hes a cool dude. I heard he went to a club and my friend met him and the only reason why she met him was because she was female the bodyguards wouldn't let any males near him lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not hatin' or nuthin'. But I'm getting tired of hearing his songs on 107.7 The Bone. I want more of MeTaLLica!

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com