Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » really whats the point

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: really whats the point
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok so tonite at work someone decided that it would be good idea to steal the face plate off my stereo in the 90. worst part about it is that they didnt take anything else but the faceplate not even the actual stereo. what exactly is the point of that can someone tell me

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haters, they dont like you. Did you check the tank for sugar?

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by modular:
Haters, they dont like you. Did you check the tank for sugar?

no it ran like a champ all the way home which is about a 25 mile drive so im thnkin they just wanted to be dicks. and youd think napa wouldnt be that bad huh

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd bet 10to1 they tried to take the whole deck, couldn't get it EASILY so they were mad and figured they'd fuck you by just taking the face plate

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's money in just the faceplate sometimes.

I went to the Oakland swap meet off the freeway and saw a dude with a pickup full of faceplates and car decks that were obviously stolen.

I'm talking like at least a hundred of them. (shrugs)

whyteLX5.0
¯
Member # 6023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyteLX5.0  Ford pictures for whyteLX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my friends all ways do that shit to me. It gets annoying over time. But id check your friends at work first.
Posts: 195 | From: Pittsburg/Antioch | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I'd bet 10to1 they tried to take the whole deck, couldn't get it EASILY so they were mad and figured they'd fuck you by just taking the face plate

+1

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

yea i bet thats what happened to but its really not that hard all they had to do was either pull hard enough or undo 2 screws. sad part was i parked like 30 ft from the door and no one saw anything

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com