Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » whats up guys!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: whats up guys!
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just wanted to drop you guys(and girls) a line and say whats up. i'm still waaaay the fuck out in phoenix, and although it isn't the good old bay area, it's not so bad.
i just signed up to take the GRE so i can finally get into graduate school and prolly come back to the bay.
as for the cars, the lexus is still pretty much the same as before except i put a 10in sub in the trunk.
the stang, Ethel, has been seeing a lot of street duty since the weather has finally dropped under 100 degrees! i just recently finished up a real clean T5 conversion to replace the busted 3 speed automatic that she came with. i then had a mustang shop out here slap in a 9in with 3.50 gears and a new driveshaft and u joints. she drives great and since i haven't been able to shift gears since the droptop was stolen, i love driving her.

i hope everyone has a great holiday season and i hope you stay safe.

[patriot] drew

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up Drew! Good to hear from ya! I love the weather over there at this time of year! [worship] Happy Holidays bro! [patriot]

Ernesto

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Ur in Phoniex? Have a great X-mas out there. Still remember speeding through throse milpitas Hills after one of those cruises. [Big Grin]

[ December 13, 2006, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: NorCalRydaz ]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wasup my lx mustang twin!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO,, im glad ur doing ok. I'm looking to get into a grad schoolsometime soon as well. [patriot] hope to see you post here more,, its been awhile

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What it doo doo mang! Good to hear things are going coo for you out in the desert. How's the night life out there? Merry Christmas to you mang! Late!

Raj

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHATS REALLY GOOD DREW MAN GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MAN DO THAT SCHOOL STUFF AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY
TEE [Big Grin]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear your doing good. Hopefully it wont be long before you come back to the good'ole bay area. Great to hear that Ethel is getting some special treatment. I can only imgaine how much you miss your drop [Mad] , FUKK THIEVES [patriot]

Take care and happy holidays. Posts some pics of your rides and any hot chicks. I know you got some [Big Grin]

[ December 13, 2006, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drew

Whats the weather like there in January? I will be there for four days, Im going to Barret-Jackson .

[ December 13, 2006, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: 93redcobra ]

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks guys for the well-wishing!

thanks ernesto and carajo, and hopefully i can come back to the bay soon and we can have a nice bbq with some corona!

norcal- not a day goes by that i don't remember racing through those blind canyons with you guys! fun times!

thanks fernando, i hope to b able to post some more, hows life treatin ya?

and raj! you have a foxbody finally!! i don't think i've seen pics, post some up! i hopeyou got some good money for that gt you beat on constantly!

thanks cleen50, everytime i see a 50 i think "damn my shit was soo much cleaner and faster"! but it's getting better through time!

93red cobra, the weather is great, think shorts and t-shirt all day and jeans and maybe a sweatshirt at night, it's awesome! let m know when you get in town, i got some great spots t kick it! and i hope to be at the auction too, so hopefully we'll meet up!

so here are some pics for you guys!

here's Ethel:
 -

and you can kinda see the 5 speed
 -

here is the new Mooneyes old school tach
 -

Another one of Ethel
 -

and this broad i was seeing around Haloween time( hence the 80's mullet!)
 -

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

and the lexo as it stands:
 -

and just for old-times sake, here's the droptop

-

-

-

[ December 13, 2006, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: shiftylx ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How you been?
what ever happened to the vert after it was recovered?

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

i've been well man, how about you?

i gave the droptop up to a friend who was going to build it, then he couldn't, so he to another one of my friends. i think he is just sitting n it. it' sad, but that car has A LOT of work to get her streetable again. those bitches took EVERYTHING, even the dash vents! heres a pic from the impound:
 -

-

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
i've been well man, how about you?

i gave the droptop up to a friend who was going to build it, then he couldn't, so he to another one of my friends. i think he is just sitting n it. it' sad, but that car has A LOT of work to get her streetable again. those bitches took EVERYTHING, even the dash vents! heres a pic from the impound:
 -

-

kinda looks like the coupe right now, in a bunch of pieces.yours and eddies vert were the only verts i really ever liked, [Frown]

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much is that car worth?

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by morespeed:
how much is that car worth?

which car?

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear from ya Drew. Glad that you are doing well and living it up with the mullet. The Stang is looking nice and sleeper like! Hey and is that chick like 6'9" or are you like 4'11"?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drew, its great to hear from you.
Glad everything is going well for you over there.
I get sad everytime i see pics of your vert, It was, withouth a dout, one of the cleanest verts around.
Take care man and keep on representing!!! [patriot]

pd: nice mullet [Razz]

--------------------
=(

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

haha thanks frank, good to hear from you! and she is 5'10" but she was wearing heels, and i'm only 5'7", so yeah, i'm short!

jersey, thanks for the compliment man, i miss your old coupe too. damn thieves.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whaddup drew well i finally sold the rest of my goddies i had been saving for the coug,but now i have the money to finally finish it rack and pinion wont be here till the end of jan. but hopefully it will be ready in time for kool april nights ,let me know if u have ethel back here anytime soon and we'll have to go and bang down skyline. happy holidays and all that jive-late
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

that awesome! i can't wait to see the finished product. and we're not going heads up until i get that windsor tucked between her framerails!

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com