Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » unlocking phones

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: unlocking phones
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does anyone on here know how to unlock a palm treo 600? i want to use my cingular card for it and it was a old atnt phobe? anyhelp would be appreciated.thanks

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you can not find someone Cingular should do it for you. Since Cingular bought At&T is should not be a issue. You can also try looking at howardforums.com

[ December 04, 2006, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just tried with cingular they said NO.and i have no idea how to read these forums to unlock it myself???..anyone ever unlocked a phone before?..and that site dont work???

[ December 04, 2006, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude if you could read the forums here you could read how to unlock the phone at howardforums. you may need to use the search button there. i learned all kinds of tricks on different cell phones from that site. that site if very helpful. and yes it does work, i just checked. try adding www. in front of it.
SlowLS1
¯
Member # 6540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowLS1  Ford pictures for SlowLS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
If you can not find someone Cingular should do it for you. Since Cingular bought At&T is should not be a issue. You can also try looking at howardforums.com

You can do it. I use to work for cingular and we had the tools to do it, but they wouldn't let us. Buy a code off Ebay I think its about 40 bucks and its a actual code they give you. All you have to do is send them your IMEI number.

Never mind I just checked. On the 650 its a unlock code, on the 600 its software you have to use. What are do you live in?

[ December 04, 2006, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: SlowLS1 ]

--------------------
11.77@118 1.64 60 foot N/A
10.86@128 1.64 60 Foot 125 shot

2001 Z28

Posts: 24 | From: Citrus heights | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Never mind I just checked. On the 650 its a unlock code, on the 600 its software you have to use. What are do you live in? what do u mean by that? cingular wont help me at all they said atnt never gave them the unlocking codes.anyone ever done this on a treo that might be able to get me the code or do it for me for a price?

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WayFastYTee:
Never mind I just checked. On the 650 its a unlock code, on the 600 its software you have to use. What are do you live in? what do u mean by that? cingular wont help me at all they said atnt never gave them the unlocking codes.anyone ever done this on a treo that might be able to get me the code or do it for me for a price?

Its easy and takes 2 minutes.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

well Archy can you tell me how,is it just a patch i need to run or what? i have no clue about phones man..if you can help thanks!

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

anyone got any suggestions or knwo anyone that can do it for a small fee? thanks

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

someone?anyone?..lol..archie u say its easy help me out then man...cingular says tehy cant do it for me

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

please delete.i talked cingular into giving me the code [Smile]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com