Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone work at an Acura dealership in the Bay?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone work at an Acura dealership in the Bay?
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just curious. [Cool]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you need??..Warranty work done or parts?...

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry i can't be of help Brian [Frown]

John said you were posting up again.....nice to see ya back [Smile]

By the way what are you looking for as i do have a friend that works for Honda and i may be able to find someone for you at Acura depending on what ya need parts, new car, etc.

Patrick

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What up guys.
I'm looking at buying a new RSX in January
I heard they were stopping production on them. Just wondering if its true.

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
What up guys.
I'm looking at buying a new RSX in January
I heard they were stopping production on them. Just wondering if its true.

I put the word out to my friends and i'll get ya an answer hopefully by this afternoon [Wink]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Awesome

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Brian just got off the phone with my buddy Ben who is the internet sales manager of Acura in the south bay.

They are now discontinued and there are almost none left in the entire Bay Area.

He says they have the only 1 left and it may be marked up a bit because of that.

Red in color and price is gunna be about $23,300.

lmk if you wana talk to him i have his #

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Brian just got off the phone with my buddy Ben who is the internet sales manager of Acura in the south bay.

They are now discontinued and there are almost none left in the entire Bay Area.

He says they have the only 1 left and it may be marked up a bit because of that.

[patriot]

whats gonna replace it???

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lx:
quote:

[patriot]

Wish i could tell ya but i didn't even bother to ask.

My import days are long behind me.....plus i'm a Toyota guy [Razz]

I can find out if need be.......

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Thanks man,
Hit me up if you have any questions on F-150's
That is what I drive now.

You are more than welcome to come over and check out my truck.

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lx:
quote:

[patriot]

Nothing. Acura feels the RSX just isn't a profitable car, especially sine the Civic SI comes with more standard hp, and cost less. The are pushing forward with making the TSX a better car, since it sells more then the Accord's do. info from Car and Driver TV by the way.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Thanks man,
Hit me up if you have any questions on F-150's
That is what I drive now.

You are more than welcome to come over and check out my truck.

[Big Grin]

pm'd about the truck

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com