Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Raiders..........

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Raiders..........
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ANOTHER WEEK, ANOTHER AWESOME HALFTIME LEAD "LOST."

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seriously! Brooks had it going in that 4th quarter drive but blew it throwing it to Moss.

(Who BTW didn't even get the ball ONCE! Can you say $7.25 million down the drain.)

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on the bright side i won $150.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If football games were only 3 quarters long, the Raiders would be nearly undefeated bwhahahahaha

By the way,

FUKK THE RAIDERS!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RAIDERS = GARBAGE

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete

[ November 20, 2006, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders are GARBAGE, but what else is new. I've noticed alot of Raiders fans on this board have had nothing to say for a looooong while. Must be the embarrassment your team puts you through.

Fukk the Raiders, they should make them a development team. Raiders are a DISGRACE to the league [patriot] [burnout] Bet against the raiders if you want to be rich. bwahahahaahahaha. Thanks for the $500. So predictable. [worship]

Go NINERS [worship]

[ November 20, 2006, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"FUKK THE RAIDERS"
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what is there to say about the raiders they are blowing it. man i love the raiders but i think that they do not deserve to win with some of those players on that team. i mean you make millions and cry and act like a baby. SAD.

"A CHAIN IS ONLY AS STONG AS ITS WEAKEST LINK"

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happened to the forty niners dumb asses had the game but blew the game idiots fukkk the niners and raider haters
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by COBRA302MAN:
what happened to the forty niners dumb asses had the game but blew the game idiots fukkk the niners and raider haters

I don't think there is a bigger "Idiot Raider Fan" on the site than you. HOW MANY GAMES DO THE RAIDERS HAVE TO LOSE WHEN THEY HAVE A LEAD IN THE 3RD QUARTER BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND ADMIT THE RAIDERS SUCK, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[ November 27, 2006, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

+1 [worship]
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i take it most of u idiots didn't watch the game so lets re-cap. raiders were dominate untill the bullshit calls. as usual we get fucked all the time on b.s. calls, just like Jacksons dumb ass spiking the ball and the ref calling it an illegal forward pass? FUCK THAT!
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
screw all that.. anybody happen to catch the COLTS game?! [Eek!] great game.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks to lose on bullshit calls to even think that was a forward pass ive said all the time to any idiot that asks raider fan for life.im already awake and still a raider fan and nothing that any dumbass has to say is going to change that
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Raiders................................haha what a JOKE [Roll Eyes]

I don't know whats worse being a LOSER-NO-PLAYING-ASS Raider or being a "blank" raider fan.

[ November 28, 2006, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:

I don't know whats worse being a LOSER-NO-PLAYING-ASS Raider or being a lame-ass raider fan.

funny to call out all raider fans as "lame ass" i think you need to edit your post.

--------------------
The anti-crew

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Hey guys, this is just all in fun B.S.'ing.

NEITHER TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS, no need to make it personal.

--------------------

Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I predict a Raiders loss on Sunday against my Texans!!
Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
According to Rule 8, Section 4, Article 2 of the NFL rule book, "If a runner intentionally fumbles forward, it is a forward pass." The intent of the player doesn't come into question.
Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 90RanGer:
According to Rule 8, Section 4, Article 2 of the NFL rule book, "If a runner intentionally fumbles forward, it is a forward pass." The intent of the player doesn't come into question.

That takes all the "woulda, shoulda, coulda" out of it 100%

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:

I don't know whats worse being a LOSER-NO-PLAYING-ASS Raider or being a lame-ass raider fan.

funny to call out all raider fans as "lame ass" i think you need to edit your post.
edited for people who get their feeling hurt easily. [Wink]

--------------------
91 GT

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

hurt easy? no i think thats fucked up that you call out all raider fans as being lame ass.

--------------------
The anti-crew

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com