Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Miss Israel

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Miss Israel
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL thats the worst excuse i have ever heard.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Miss
Israel has been given permission not to carry her assault rifle during service in the Israeli army because she says it bruises her legs.

Reigning beauty queen Yael Nezri, a private who recently completed basic training, said the bruises were making it difficult for her to model in photo shoots.

The Jerusalem Post reported that Nezri, 18, had been granted an exemption by her commanders during her two-year army stint.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn where are the pic's?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.sdamy.com/missworld/Miss-ISRAEL/Yael-NEZRI.html

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Her "bullets" look alittle small! imo! [Frown] but she is pretty!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Then wtf is she doing the army? Dumb broad.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GeeTee:

Every able Israeli HAS to perform 2 years of military service. That means a model too. That means she has no choice. Haven't you ever wondered why they win every war they ar in. It is because everyone knows how to use a gun and they will use it when needed.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04Z06:
quote:

Every able Israeli HAS to perform 2 years of military service. That means a model too. That means she has no choice. Haven't you ever wondered why they win every war they ar in. It is because everyone knows how to use a gun and they will use it when needed.

E

Ahh...I see. I never knew that, good to know, thanks. I'm quite sure she knows how to shoot a gun. ;( [Razz]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:

Israel has been given permission not to carry her assault rifle during service in the Israeli army because she says it bruises her legs.

Reigning beauty queen Yael Nezri, a private who recently completed basic training, said the bruises were making it difficult for her to model in photo shoots.

The Jerusalem Post reported that Nezri, 18, had been granted an exemption by her commanders during her two-year army stint.

Dana you are rediculous!!! Where do you find this crap? This is the exact reason why you have over 8000 Posts!!! You are deffinantly a pillar of the community. [patriot]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

E

Ahh...I see. I never knew that, good to know, thanks. I'm quite sure she knows how to shoot a gun. ;( [Razz]
yeap. mandatory arm forces recruitment.
LEt's be glad the US is not like that.
Peru had that shit going until just 4-5 years ago. If you turned 18 and were done with highschool you would have to go and present yourself at different military offices, they would take you for 3 years (i'm not sure about length). Imagine that.. Wasting 3 years of your life doing nothing but being abused beaten and treated like a pos...
Glad they took that out.
Now it is optional and our arm forces have taken a turn for the best. now, the only ones that join are the ones that have a vocation for it, which is the way it should be.
long live the US
[patriot]

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:

Dana you are rediculous!!! Where do you find this crap? This is the exact reason why you have over 8000 Posts!!! You are deffinantly a pillar of the community. [patriot]
I find it on the internet [Smile]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry guys she aint even that CUTE!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Larry
¯
Member # 5176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry  Ford pictures for Larry    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
quote:
quote:

E

Peru had that shit going until just 4-5 years ago. If you turned 18 and were done with highschool you would have to go and present yourself at different military offices, they would take you for 3 years (i'm not sure about length). Imagine that.. Wasting 3 years of your life doing nothing but being abused beaten and treated like a pos...
Glad they took that out.
Now it is optional and our arm forces have taken a turn for the best. now, the only ones that join are the ones that have a vocation for it, which is the way it should be.
long live the US
[patriot]

--------------------
FAST COBRA VERT.

Larry
¯
Member # 5176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry  Ford pictures for Larry    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 87GeeTee:

E

Glad they took that out.
long live the US
[patriot] [/QUOT the time spent in any of our Armed Forces would do a lot of good for most of the 18 to 20's , Boys and Girls both(NOT MEN AND WOMEN)

--------------------
FAST COBRA VERT.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com