Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My new toy that I'm picking up this weekend...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: My new toy that I'm picking up this weekend...
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's a '92 Bimini Blue (pretty rare calor)LX hatch... only 112K on it and bone stock other than subframe connectors, strut tower brace, and headers/mufflers. I'm going to include a couple links to some photos, but I'm not sure if it's going to work. We'll see...

http://livedigital.com/content/1183386/
http://livedigital.com/content/1183384/
http://livedigital.com/content/1183387/
http://livedigital.com/content/1183388/

I'm pretty damn excited! I'm doing a full SN95 5 lug conversion (4 wheel disc), Bullitt 17x9's, full exhaust, Eibach springs, UPR control arms, and probably a Maximum Motorsports torque arm and panhard bar. Let me know what you guys think!

[ November 14, 2006, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
e89notch
¯
Member # 6610

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for e89notch  Ford pictures for e89notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not bad at all..Very clean..looks like it was very well taking care of..now it just needs to get faster!!..nice pick..may we know how much?

--------------------
Sleeper on the streets

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by e89notch:
Not bad at all..Very clean..looks like it was very well taking care of..now it just needs to get faster!!..nice pick..may we know how much?

Too much, but it's one I'm planning on keeping for awhile so $5500 didn't sound too bad to me.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its one of my past cars, sold it to a writer from Mustang Monthly Magazine out in LA. He had planned on using the car for a couple of his spreads but I never followed up to see the magazine. Interior is one of the cleanest I have seen, and the car itself has to be one of the most solid ones I have owned.
Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by p1mp1n:
Its one of my past cars, sold it to a writer from Mustang Monthly Magazine out in LA. He had planned on using the car for a couple of his spreads but I never followed up to see the magazine. Interior is one of the cleanest I have seen, and the car itself has to be one of the most solid ones I have owned.

Yeah...I knew that it was. Miles said that he had looked around and actually drove your '93 as well before deciding on this car. He's fixed the tach and a few of the other small items that needed attention, but the car looks nearly perfect in every picture that I've got.

Scott, do you remember if they are Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors or if they were a different brand?

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought it with them on and the owner said they were m/m, dont remember if they were stamped with there sticker.
Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by p1mp1n:
I bought it with them on and the owner said they were m/m, dont remember if they were stamped with there sticker.

Thanks for the info. Good to know if I decide to run their torque arm.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice. [worship] Love the color. I might be picking up a red 93gt this weekend. [Big Grin] Post some more pics when you get it. [patriot]

[ November 15, 2006, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice! maybe I'll see it on the blvd. sometime!

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Very nice. [worship] Love the color. I might be picking up a red 93gt this weekend. [Big Grin] Post some more pics when you get it. [patriot]

I definitely will, but I'm thinking that the next pics I'll post will be with the new Bullitt's on it after the 5 lug swap and brakes get finished.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Juiced-03:
nice! maybe I'll see it on the blvd. sometime!

Thank you. Which blvd.? Sunrise? Which part of town are you from?

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your location says El Dorado Hills so I meant EDH blvd.

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW that cool bro, CONGRATS!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice looking car.

I'll keep an eye out for you around town. [Smile]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice.

--------------------
1969 Lime Gold Grande 428CJ 1 of 37
1969 Indian Fire SportsRoof
1989 Black GT Convertible 22k miles
2006 F-250 PSD Lariat CC

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Juiced-03:
Your location says El Dorado Hills so I meant EDH blvd.

LMAO...I've lived there for a few years now, but when I hear blvd. I think of something more substantial than a 2-3 mile stretch of road. What color is your car? GT? Cobra?

[ November 15, 2006, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Nice looking car.

As will I... my daily driver is an '05 Aspen white STi... has an'06 standard WRX trunk/wing and some bronze Gram Lights 57F's...

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 69grandecj:
Very nice.

Thanks. I actually recently almost bought a very original '67 Fairlane that is Lime Gold. It sounds like your '69 is a damn nice car as well.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is one sweet looking stang

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 73beast351c:
that is one sweet looking stang

Thanks, man! I appreciate it. It'll look even better once I get the Bullitt's on there along with all of the other stuff.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Nice looking car.

'05 Aspen white STi... has an'06 standard WRX trunk/wing and some bronze Gram Lights 57F's...
I don't know what any of that means...lol

White STi, got it. [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks very clean!

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com