Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » police

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: police
philip
Member # 7139

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for philip  Ford pictures for philip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there has been more than anuff times were all of us have been pulled over.............now that times r moving on the police r getting ever so more tighter on the crack down of r beloved cars.. so i am here to personally tell u from my own resources that folsom....roseville.....and citrus heights police departments r on a city wide crack down with everything down 2 not having the o.e. number on a cold air ........
that said there are now going 2 be check points starting the 1st of 2007 to crack down on r ways...major streets to look out 4 are sunrise, e.bidwell, and the riverside areas...

be carefull they r now taking and towing modified cars with out proof of street legal performance parts

--------------------
im out .....stay up.....60 seconds gone....................

Posts: 3 | From: 5524 fleetwood dr. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stock intakes doesn't have a oe numbers on them... [Confused]
philip
Member # 7139

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for philip  Ford pictures for philip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not stock air intake ......that could be why i said cold air induction...and they do have o.e. ........i am sorry though i meant carb number............and stock parts have o.e. numbers .....u might want to research your facts there guy

--------------------
im out .....stay up.....60 seconds gone....................

Posts: 3 | From: 5524 fleetwood dr. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and the shit is that most cops dont know from stock to performance, so u might get cited for stock parts cause they dont know shit.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im glad we dont get that here in the east bay. they have nothing better to do seems like it [Roll Eyes]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
and the shit is that most cops dont know from stock to performance, so u might get cited for stock parts cause they dont know shit.

Exactly, what are they going to say if I pop the hood on my Lightning? They're gonna accuse me of having an aftermarket intake I'm sure.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by philip:
there has been more than anuff times were all of us have been pulled over.............now that times r moving on the police r getting ever so more tighter on the crack down of r beloved cars.. so i am here to personally tell u from my own resources that folsom....roseville.....and citrus heights police departments r on a city wide crack down with everything down 2 not having the o.e. number on a cold air ........
that said there are now going 2 be check points starting the 1st of 2007 to crack down on r ways...major streets to look out 4 are sunrise, e.bidwell, and the riverside areas...

be carefull they r now taking and towing modified cars with out proof of street legal performance parts

Ill stay away from those towns at all costs...

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I think you have more important things to worry about such as learning how to use grammar properly and writing better sentences. [Big Grin]

[ November 11, 2006, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never go into those areas but i do drive through Sacramento a lot and i was thinking of maybe shopping at the stores in Roseville.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:

I think you have more important things to worry about such as learning how to use grammar properly and writing better sentences. [Big Grin]
seriously! is it that hard to use the vowels in "our" and "are"? you did it a few times!

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the same people that are trying to correct people on this thread is the same type of people causing the crack down. this is a car website not english class [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
the same people that are trying to correct people on this thread is the same type of people causing the crack down. this is a car website not english class [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

[patriot]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cstang50:
quote:

[patriot]
[patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Not sure i understand what your saying, are you saying the smarter people on this site are the ones causing the crack down on streetracing?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crackdowns wouldn't be a problem if these dumbass kids would quit racing, crashing, and dying in residential areas. I watched a guy throw a fit because his car was impounded. 75 in a school zone at 3:00 pm while racing and he hit a parked car sending 2 to the hospital.

Time and place, time and place.

Cops are paid to do a job. They are also told what job to do. When you go race through a City Council Member's neighborhood there are going to be phone calls made every time.

Go out to BFE and put it down and it won't be a problem. And for the love of God would somone outlaw those damn Folgers can exhausts already!

Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when you have a large police force in an area with NO crime they look for people to mess with

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
quote:

Not sure i understand what your saying, are you saying the smarter people on this site are the ones causing the crack down on streetracing?
how the hell did streetracing get brought into this? [Confused]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live near folsom and drive through it everyday. Never had a problem with them, in fact I've had nothing but positive experiences with them (when I have been pulled over). Roseville and Citrus Heights, different story.

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
quote:

I think they think that the person is saying something that could be important then you have someone trying to be english teacher when it has nothing to do with what's going on or what's being said that's it

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's right it is a car website!...Guy's, can you tell me how the fuck you're supposed to respond to something you can't even read??????....

I don't care, I don't think any other mods or members care if you use capital letters, comas and if your spelling is fucked up...But, if you type a whole paragraph without a period or words nobody can understand what's the point in posting if nobody can read it?....

As far as the police crackdown, "IF" you can read "philips" post there is some good info...I'm sure a lot us piston heads with off-road-pipes or just an open element air filter will appreciate it...

Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
ProjectFox87
¯
Member # 7048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProjectFox87  Ford pictures for ProjectFox87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WELL THIS ONE TIME ABOUT A MONTH AGO, MY FRIEND HARRY CALLED ME TO COME DOWN TO SUNRISE CUZ THERE WAS HELLA FIFTYS OUT. SO I WAS ON THE FREEWAY FROM WEST SAC TO SUNRISE AND I JUST PASSED ZINFANDEL AND I GOT PULLED OVER FOR DOING 150 ON MY BIKE. THE GUY WAS A CITRUS HEIGHTS COP, THANK GOD NOT A SHERIFF OR CHP, BUT HE WROTE I WAS GOING 78 IN A 65 WHICH WAS ACTUALLY KINDA COOL. I WAS GOING SO FAST CUZ THERE WERE NO CARS ON THE FREEWAY. ILL ENDANGER MY LIFE, BUT USAULLY NOT ANYONE ELSES, BUT YEA, THE MORAL IS, THE COP WAS KINDA COOL ABOUT EVERYTHING!

--------------------
1987 MUSTANG 5.0.Sold 1990 MX-5 Turbo MIATA Sold 1990 Mustang 5.0. Sold 1992 Turbo Miata Sold
1991 240sx Sold 1991 Miata Turbo,WILL Spank your 5.0 =]

Posts: 510 | From: WEST SACRAMENTO | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WESTsacFIFTYS:
WELL THIS ONE TIME ABOUT A MONTH AGO, MY FRIEND HARRY CALLED ME TO COME DOWN TO SUNRISE CUZ THERE WAS HELLA FIFTYS OUT. SO I WAS ON THE FREEWAY FROM WEST SAC TO SUNRISE AND I JUST PASSED ZINFANDEL AND I GOT PULLED OVER FOR DOING 150 ON MY BIKE. THE GUY WAS A CITRUS HEIGHTS COP, THANK GOD NOT A SHERIFF OR CHP, BUT HE WROTE I WAS GOING 78 IN A 65 WHICH WAS ACTUALLY KINDA COOL. I WAS GOING SO FAST CUZ THERE WERE NO CARS ON THE FREEWAY. ILL ENDANGER MY LIFE, BUT USAULLY NOT ANYONE ELSES, BUT YEA, THE MORAL IS, THE COP WAS KINDA COOL ABOUT EVERYTHING!

haha, what a fucking tool (you, not the cop)
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Curt:
when you have a large police force in an area with NO crime they look for people to mess with

You are exactly correct. They have nothing better to do then crack down on modded cars and tinted windows all day. Roseville, Rocklin, and Citrus heights are the worse.

I live in Rocklin, I had a neighbor that thought it would be cool to have a party on a wednesday night. Kept my GF son up. I called dispatch to tell them to have a cop to tell them to cool it down. I looked out the window and there were 5 Cop cars outside in about 2 or 3 mins. All was needed was one Guy. Places like the Bay don't get it as bad cause the cops there have to worry about gangs, drugs, murders and other more dangerous or serious crimes.

It's not like they need to crack down on all the people around the area. They need to get the stupid kids that mom and dad buy them a GT and think they can do 80+ down every Street. It has been a long time since I have Cruised Sunrise, it use to be a ton of fun, but now these days I don't want to take the risk.

[ November 15, 2006, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' ]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com