Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Free 89' LX 5.0

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Free 89' LX 5.0
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See craigslist ad
info and contact

I do not own it so direct all questions to owner. i just saw ad and posted. i would take but cant have any more cars/projects.

[ November 10, 2006, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: EASTBAY5_0 ]

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
going to pick it up in a bit.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt3773:

[Eek!] looks like you got enough cars,.....greedy [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those are just cars i've had in the past never had more than 2 5.0's at a time. just a mustang fan.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt3773:

cool car has a lot of potential
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well all i got to say is FUCK the faggot that offer him money cause me and my friend (svt3773) call the owner of the car yesterday 15 minutes after he posted it and talk to him and told him that we were able to pick up the car asap but he said to wait until later today, so my friend call him today to make sure that we were getting the car like he said. So he told my friend that someone offer him money for the car so my friend offer him the same amount and the guy said let me call u back then he said that the other person offer him more money. So i just think is fucking shady that we had already made a deal with the guy. [Mad]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got it for 5 70 dollars dont be cheap bro seriously

jk that sux shady shit

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
well all i got to say is FUCK the faggot that offer him money cause me and my friend (svt3773) call the owner of the car yesterday 15 minutes after he posted it and talk to him and told him that we were able to pick up the car asap but he said to wait until later today, so my friend call him today to make sure that we were getting the car like he said. So he told my friend that someone offer him money for the car so my friend offer him the same amount and the guy said let me call u back then he said that the other person offer him more money. So i just think is fucking shady that we had already made a deal with the guy. [Mad]

Sounds like BS to me. Bet he doesn't get rid of it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i talked to him today at 4 pm and he said someone was going to pick up at 7
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

that someone was supose to be me. but when i called to confirm i was picking it up around 3:30pm he said someone offered $200 and was picking it up at 5pm when he told me the day before to show up at his house at 7pm with a tow truck.i agreed to give him the $200 but then he called back and said someone offered him $450. i was going to agree to give him the $450 because it was worth it but my pride wouldn't let me do it cause i was pissed off this guy didn't keep his word. that was just shady.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn..... I was on this mug too but the owner already said someone copped this. I assume it was Haulin'..

Money is evil......

[ November 10, 2006, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: wikaweez ]

Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wikaweez:
Damn..... I was on this mug too but the owner already said someone copped this. I assume it was Haulin'..

Money is evil......

You shouldn't ASSume anything,it will make an ass out of you [Wink] BTW that car was posted last night and was there ALL DAY,and STILL IS.Do you know how many people must of called on a FREE Mustang?

[ November 10, 2006, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com