Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dell Latitude Unlock ?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Dell Latitude Unlock ?
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought a dell latitiude D820 on ebay and it is locked through windows xp. I cannot contact the person i bought it from, they are no longer a registered user. Please help.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is the sellers name and how did you make the payment? If you made the payment by paypal then just send an email to the address used for paypal. Go back and reread the auction to see if there is an email address or any other contact info listed. Some sellers have had their account suspended for not paying the fees but are back up and running within a few days so give them a chance.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a cd to reset passwords
also try the username : administrator and no password

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You also can try administrator for the username and hit enter keeping the password blank.

If you have access to an FTP site I can upload the password reset cd from a company called WINTERNALS. Otherwise, if you have access to a Winxp cd format the biach.

Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You could try to reformat and do a fresh install of windows xp.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com