Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Finally!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally!!
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just notice that craigslist finally has an option to search cars/trucks with PIC ONLY!! About fuckin time. [patriot] [patriot]

[ November 08, 2006, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I honestly can't believe that there are still people out there that try to sell cars and trucks without pics. Just blows my mind.

To me that says:

a.) You are technologically challenged. That makes me wonder about your maintanence know-how. Sure, there are still older people that don't know how to use email, a digital camera, a cell phone, and other electronics. If the car is a 67 Fastback, and local to me, I will still go check it out without a pic just in case.

b.) You are hiding something. More often than not, when I have gone to see a car for sale that did not show a pic, I instantly understood why there was no pic the second I layed eyes on the car.

99.9% of the time... no pic = no purchase

Here is another type of post that annoys me.
Not only is there no pic, but not a single detail. What a dildo of a seller...
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/231553503.html

[ November 08, 2006, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
I honestly can't believe that there are still people out there that try to sell cars and trucks without pics. Just blows my mind.

To me that says:

a.) You are technologically challenged. That makes me wonder about your maintanence know-how. Sure, there are still older people that don't know how to use email, a digital camera, a cell phone, and other electronics. If the car is a 67 Fastback, and local to me, I will still go check it out without a pic just in case.

b.) You are hiding something. More often than not, when I have gone to see a car for sale that did not show a pic, I instantly understood why there was no pic the second I layed eyes on the car.

Exactly. [patriot] More Sellers need to take the time and make a real ad with details. I usually read something along the lines of, " IT RUNS REAL HARD" or "its a runner". Or "I think I'm forgetting some things call me for more details", etc. etc. etc. I ALWAYS skip the ads without pics and with b/s descriptions.

[ November 08, 2006, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:

To me that says:

Exactly. [patriot] More Sellers need to take the time and make a real ad with details. I usually read something along the lines of, " IT RUNS REAL HARD" or "its a runner". Or "I think I'm forgetting some things call me for more details", etc. etc. etc. I ALWAYS skip the ads without pics and with b/s descriptions.
Yeah, no shit. How 'bout putting basic information in a car ad like miles, color, manual or auto, engine size, year etc [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

To me that says:

gotta love those ads. you might as well just have one saying "car for sale, call me".

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah! like how many times you got laid, blowed and where you came. lol

These folks are just plain lazy. This is a red flag that the car could have possibly been raped and probably never had a change oil other than adding a quart or two.

lol

Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clean or salvaged (vin # if your a REAL seller)
miles
(TRUE) condition ie.running, rust, bondo, details.

I've noticed people will post a photo of some dumb shit like the ocean or any other photo now just to be in the photo search catagory. Fuckin bitches.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com