Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » You're EVICTED Biotch!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: You're EVICTED Biotch!!
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell.....YES!!!
Today my attorney called me and notified me that the tenant who rents my moms house is gonna hit the street. This person was the most: meanest, temperamental, rudest complaining devil's wife we have ever rented house to.
When a toilet clogs...she complained!
When the disposal clogged...she complained!
When she couldn't figure out how to line the garbage bag to the trash compactor...she complained!
When she didn't know how to flip the shower head lever so the water would come out...she complained!
When the toilets clogged again...she complained! When her utility bills went sky high...she yells at me and my mom...then sues us for 5G's.
She didn't win! Now she's gonna bring witnesses to court and try to claim discrimination. Boy! Friends can be coached to lie! I can hardly wait to hear what she's gotta say now.
She is so f--k'in PARANOID! I hope she's got a personality disorder and never realized it.
Seriously people...not all section 8 tenants are bad...the rotten ones are the same person I just described. And man! does she know the housing laws or what?! She kept throwing violation code numbers at us when things happened. She just loved to beat us over the head with it all the time! But I'm not going to go on about her any more. She is history. It was I that won! Me! Not her..ME! Biotch!
And guess what? Your going to have to have your cousin or friend play land lord instead of me because I'm going to take a Giant Sh-t on you if I'm on the reference list!

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
k

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit glad you got them out!

HAHAHAHAHA but I do have to say we rent and have only been in our place for about a year and a half. Since we've moved in we called on the garaged door to be fixed, complained about the gardeners 3 times (first because they let our dog out, second because they didn't show up for over a month and third when they finally showed they mowed the lawn at 8:45 PM), had them replace the entire carpet in the house, just last week had them replace 100' of fence in the back yard because it was falling over and had lead paint on it, had them fix the dryer, fix a leaky toilet, trim one of the trees in the front yard because 2 huge branches fell on my audi, called on the fridge ice and water maker (reverse osmosis system clogged). It sucks to have to call on these things and sometimes we feel like 'the pesty renter', but we were told not to touch anything and to call if something needed to be fixed.

Fence took 9 months to get replaced
Tree took 1 week to get trimmed
Garaged door took 1 hour to get fixed
Toilet took 2 days to get fixed
Fridge ice and water maker still don't work (I don't care).
Dryer still doesn't work properly, waiting for it to die.
Gardeners come 2 a month, but I mow the back yard by choice.
Carpet took 4 days to get replaced

[patriot]

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
and third when they finally showed they mowed the lawn at 8:45 PM)

[Eek!] RMAO [Eek!] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THATS SUCKS ALL THE PROPERTY WE HAVE IN FRISCO AND FAIRFIELD NEVER ANY ISSUES BUT ALSO NO SECTION 8 TENANTS FOR US [Big Grin]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
renters suck [Big Grin]
Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you guys run CREDIT CHECKS when you rent out? Of the two places that I rented off the owners, they ran credit checks on us. Which is reasonable. I really do think running credit checks makes a person more respoonsible in some way. Might give it a try.

[ October 24, 2006, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Do you guys run CREDIT CHECKS when you rent out? Of the two places that I rented off the owners, they ran credit checks on us. Which is reasonable. I really do think running credit checks makes a person more respoonsible in some way. Might give it a try.

Running credit check's show's the owner/landlord Your payment history and usually if someone has been paying their bill's on time they will continue to pay on time. I will usually ask to go to the place that the perspective tenant is living at the time they are appying at one of My property's to get a look at the place they are leaving & that gives You a good idea how they are planning on leaving/living in Your property. Bottom line is there is no assurances that someone is going to pay their rent and take care of the property but that is the risk You take as a property owner. The last people that left one of My places a wreck and did'nt pay the last month's rent and between that and the 2 month vacancy after they left it cost Me over 10,000 buck's, but the appreciation on the property has been substancial and You have to realize You will lose a few battles but in the end You will end up winning.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

8URLS1
Member # 7165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8URLS1  Ford pictures for 8URLS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

[ October 25, 2006, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: 8URLS1 ]

--------------------
EATN HEMI's SHITTIN' LS1's

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now me and moms have nowhere to live. That's fucked up. J/k. lmao. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com