Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone going to SEMA?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone going to SEMA?
First Place Performance
¯
Member # 6277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for First Place Performance  Ford pictures for First Place Performance  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was wondering if anyone else from here is going to SEMA this year? If so I have a handful of extra Wednesday NHRA breakfast tickets, and Tuesday New Products Awards Breakfast tickets available. Hate to see them go to waste. Especially if others from here will be there.

--------------------
First Place Performance, LTD.
www.fppauto.com
Your One Stop Shop For EVERYTHING Automotive!

Posts: 66 | From: Patterson, CA or Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by First Place Performance:
I was wondering if anyone else from here is going to SEMA this year? If so I have a handful of extra Wednesday NHRA breakfast tickets, and Tuesday New Products Awards Breakfast tickets available. Hate to see them go to waste. Especially if others from here will be there.

[Frown]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
First Place Performance
¯
Member # 6277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for First Place Performance  Ford pictures for First Place Performance  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had extra's for you man. Shame. We have 7 extra tickets for both events.

--------------------
www.fppauto.com

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am going to sema this year
First Place Performance
¯
Member # 6277

Are you going to be there all week? Or when? Are you interested in any of the breakfasts'. Shelby is supposed to be a guest Speaker at the NHRA breakfast.

--------------------
www.fppauto.com

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea ill be leaving on the 30th and come back on the 2nd.
First Place Performance
¯
Member # 6277

I'll be there Monday at 8am. So if you are interested let me know. We could hook up out there or before if you want any of these.

--------------------
www.fppauto.com

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

yea that sounds cool. let me know. are you going to have a booth out there?
03_100thGT
CAFords OG
Member # 5100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03_100thGT  Ford pictures for 03_100thGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there 2 with sicwidit
First Place Performance
¯
Member # 6277

quote:
Originally posted by sicWIDit:
yea that sounds cool. let me know. are you going to have a booth out there?

No booth. Just there to contact our vendor accounts, see cool stuff, and all the VIP parties!

So is it just the two of you then? That way I can pass the other tickets on.

--------------------
www.fppauto.com

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

slow96cobra is going also
First Place Performance
¯
Member # 6277

I will hold 3 passes for you guys. Are you going with a company? As in you do have your badges already correct? Got any after parties planned to attend? I can get you info on some if interested. PM me for details on that, and where to get the passes.

--------------------
www.fppauto.com

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

yea we are going with a company. got the badges also. what partys are you going to?
BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuffMUSTANG  Ford pictures for BuffMUSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend and I will be there for my shop. We are coming up on tuesday morning. Will probably take about 8 hours to get there. I will take 2 tickets for the wednesday breakfast if you will still have them.

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT, Bolt on's...

Posts: 160 | From: Copper, CA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
First Place Performance
¯
Member # 6277

quote:
Originally posted by BuffMUSTANG:
My friend and I will be there for my shop. We are coming up on tuesday morning. Will probably take about 8 hours to get there. I will take 2 tickets for the wednesday breakfast if you will still have them.

PM'd. [patriot]

--------------------
www.fppauto.com

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com