Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What's Up Out There?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What's Up Out There?
LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, aint been on this board for about three years. That is when I sold my black 95 vert to buy my house. Yall are still here!! I scanned the forums and saw alot of familiar names. Its amazing, I remember back when I was around the scene and selling and buying alot of parts the people who were struggling and did not have much of a stang to talk about. Now I saw some familiar names and looked at there sigs and saw that they have what they always dreamed of. Just takes time. Been thinking about another build. The last couple years I got into harleys and streetbikes. That has comsumed my addiction to modifying something. Well, just wanted to say hi and see ya around. Scott
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey whats up. i bought that crane ignition from you way back... it's still on my car. i'm looking to buy a house in antioch soon, but i'm still deciding if i'll need to part my car out or not.

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i left for a while after i wrecked my gt, came back after almost 2 1/2 years

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

whyteLX5.0
¯
Member # 6023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyteLX5.0  Ford pictures for whyteLX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont buy in antioch, its really not worth it. Price value is going down and section 8 is movin in.
Posts: 195 | From: Pittsburg/Antioch | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LAST302:
Wow, aint been on this board for about three years. That is when I sold my black 95 vert to buy my house. Yall are still here!! I scanned the forums and saw alot of familiar names. Its amazing, I remember back when I was around the scene and selling and buying alot of parts the people who were struggling and did not have much of a stang to talk about. Now I saw some familiar names and looked at there sigs and saw that they have what they always dreamed of. Just takes time. Been thinking about another build. The last couple years I got into harleys and streetbikes. That has comsumed my addiction to modifying something. Well, just wanted to say hi and see ya around. Scott

How's it going bro?!

Good to see you are still around, somewhere. [Wink]

I'm thinking you should build another 94-95 stang. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by LAST302:

How's it going bro?!

Good to see you are still around, somewhere. [Wink]

I'm thinking you should build another 94-95 stang. [Big Grin]

Definitely build another 94-95 [Smile]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com