Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bringing Back the OLD SKOOL!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Bringing Back the OLD SKOOL!
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I posted this in the streetracing section but felt it may get more coverage here

Alright some may remember the days of Weinerdog on the El Camino in Santa Clara.Most of you wont as its before your time LOL!,damn i feel old! Anyhow we are trying to get it crackin again as a new place to kick back like the old days.The owners have ALWAYS been kewl with us being out there as long as noone got to stupid,and they WILL go to bat for us "if" and "when" the heat rolls thru.Back in the day the parking lot would be filled as well as the parking lots next door and across the street.The owners will love to see us back as Im sure the buisness took a hit when we left.At this point it closes at 12 am,but used to stay open til 3am.Maybe if it gets good again that closing time will come back????

Anyhow as of now we are thinking Fri or Sat or maybe both,as thats how it was back in the day.If you cant make it Friday then there is always Saturday,if not then there always is the following weekend,you get the idea.

Ive been to all the other hangouts and just as you get settled in the heat rolls thru to brake it up and most of the time people just call it a night.But as I said if we keep it kewl,spend a few bucks on some grub,sodas etc.... being its private property the cops cant really do much to kick us out.

Lets get shit crackin again like it was back in the days!

Anyone Down?

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill prob be out there sat and check it out.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there should be a decent amount of cars going out there tonight as well
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are all the cyles going to be hanging out in front of Taco Bell and all the stoners out in front of Carl's Jr like the old days? [Big Grin]

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
Are all the cyles going to be hanging out in front of Taco Bell and all the stoners out in front of Carl's Jr like the old days? [Big Grin]

I tried to get the word out,we shall see [Big Grin]
The Nick
¯
Member # 2244

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Nick  Ford pictures for The Nick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bringing back "The Dog" huh?

--------------------
Fast, Cheap or Reliable. Pick two and live with it.

Posts: 1215 | From: The Delta | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
Jeff Dalbec
Member # 5031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Dalbec  Ford pictures for Jeff Dalbec    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember those days until that loser from Unlimited 5.0 hit that girl in Fremont and then it seemed anyone with a stang was getting messed with by the cops.

--------------------
Blown 90Lx

Posts: 7 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
fordthunderbird
¯
Member # 6794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordthunderbird  Ford pictures for fordthunderbird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the address for this place
Posts: 81 | From: Pleasanton, Ca | Registered: May 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by fordthunderbird:
whats the address for this place

Its a few blocks up from the San Tomas/El Camino intersection in Santa Clara.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Dalbec:
I remember those days until that loser from Unlimited 5.0 hit that girl in Fremont and then it seemed anyone with a stang was getting messed with by the cops.

He is a loser becasue someone ran out in front of him that shouldnt have ever been to a deal like that anyhow? Im sure he isnt happy with what happened either but he did his time for what had happened.
Jeff Dalbec
Member # 5031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Dalbec  Ford pictures for Jeff Dalbec    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Dalbec:

He is a loser becasue someone ran out in front of him that shouldnt have ever been to a deal like that anyhow? Im sure he isnt happy with what happened either but he did his time for what had happened.
I agree the girl shouldn't have been there but he ran, took his car to his buddies shop to hide it and get it fixed to try and not get caught. Thats why I called him a loser.

[ September 16, 2006, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Dalbec ]

--------------------
Blown 90Lx

Posts: 7 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Good showing last night.There should be a lot more cars out tonight.I talked to the manager and they are kewl with us being there and if it takes off they are talking about maybe staying open later on the weekend nights!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com