Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Going to ATL =)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Going to ATL =)
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well im just counting the days til i leave for Atlanta. Ill be leaving tuesday the 12th and coming back that friday....Im happy cause i need a vacation and im kinda gettin it...kinda, thats right.

My company is sending me and 2 others from my Div. To atl for the "Advanced Products Training Seminar" on them....to learn of course [Razz] They only do this Once a year and are very selective. SO im happy that im there for 4 days (3 1/2 really) and only have to train for 2 days. Little mini vacation and i thought td be cool to go somewhere new [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

POONSTANG
¯
Member # 79

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POONSTANG  Ford pictures for POONSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool, when you get to ATL head up to Year One in Brasleton which is about 30 min north of atlanta and check us out...got a few cool cars in the show room and lots of parts for older and newer mustangs.....welcome to Atlanta!!!

--------------------
98 Chrome Yellow Cobra === Sold
2004 Silver WRX Wagon ==== Modded
1967 Black/Green Mustang Coupe
*being resto-modded as we speak*

Posts: 933 | From: Lawrenceville, Ga | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Atlanta is a cool place. North Georgia is very pretty also if you get a chance to venture north of the city [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com