Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fukin Hilarious (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fukin Hilarious
5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cant even describe, just watch.
If at work, just be careful.

[Eek!]

[ August 28, 2006, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: 5.0Caliber ]

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was nasty. I don't have sound at work so to me it looked like he drank a glass of water and then let/made a dog buttfuck him.
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That "liquid water" was Tequila, and that was definitely a questionable hookup he had.
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey bud, why you even post that and how did you even find it? Is that what your in to? Nasty fuck, that shit ain't funny.

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMFAO! Someone call the PETA on these fools!

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats just wrong

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
Hey bud, why you even post that and how did you even find it? Is that what your in to? Nasty fuck, that shit ain't funny.

Look here jackass, maybe you have some repressed memories of your dog sparky ass-raping you on a nightly basis and it hurts deep down inside to see anything remotely similar to those events, well in that case im sorry, sorry for sparky who had to degrade and lower himself to level where it only had you to ass-rape. I dont know about you and your deep wounds, but to a normal person its funny on some leval, wrong, yes, nasty, very, but still worth a chuckle. Let me give you a synopsis of the video in case you didnt see because you were in tears thinking sparky doing those things to you, a bunch of white(drunk) guys thinking simulated bestiality is a great way to spend ones evening. No where do I condone this behavior, but I say its funny, so if u cant handle watching it go snuggle up with sparky, fuckin dick head.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0Caliber:
its funny on some leval, wrong, yes, nasty, very, but still worth a chuckle.

LMFAO [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Look here jackass, maybe you have some repressed memories of your dog sparky ass-raping you on a nightly basis and it hurts deep down inside to see anything remotely similar to those events, well in that case im sorry, sorry for sparky who had to degrade and lower himself to level where it only had you to ass-rape. I dont know about you and your deep wounds, but to a normal person its funny on some leval, wrong, yes, nasty, very, but still worth a chuckle. Let me give you a synopsis of the video in case you didnt see because you were in tears thinking sparky doing those things to you, a bunch of white(drunk) guys thinking simulated bestiality is a great way to spend ones evening. No where do I condone this behavior, but I say its funny, so if u cant handle watching it go snuggle up with sparky, fuckin dick head.
....Internet Gangsta........ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

either way u posted it which obviously meens u look for that type of shit on the internet.

what does the (white) comment have to do with anything?

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:

WHO CARES? They were probably a bunch of honkeys. White honkeys at that. White rednecks. I SEE WHITE PEOPLE [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

WHO CARES? They were probably a bunch of honkeys. White honkeys at that. White rednecks. I SEE WHITE PEOPLE [Eek!]
I don't give a fuck what color you are, chill the fuck out with them racist comments. If yah do wanna make racist comments, don't be bitch and hide behind the computer.

Also, why is ok to make racist comments about "white" people???

--------------------

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

WHO CARES? They were probably a bunch of honkeys. White honkeys at that. White rednecks. I SEE LA MIGRA [Eek!]

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

[Confused] wtf a lot of racists. im white but of mexican descent.what does race have to do with any of it. it would be no differnt if an asian,black etc. did it. just happenend to be a white guy. This thread should be closed cuz folks taking it too seriuosly and it is sick as fuck.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol.. that thread was just funny as f*ck.
crazy ass people.. i tell you, people do stupid shit when they are drunk, and what seems to be bright ideas are not always the smartest when looking at them in retrospect once you are sober.
Thanks for the link, i needed to laugh i've been reading for 6 hours non-stop..

some of you guys are just too uptight.

--------------------
=(

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just because he posted the video doesn't necessarily mean he was searching/looking for that specific type of shit.

Maybe you are new to the internet, there are sites out there that just have a list of different funny videos/pictures that you can watch/look at.

You click the little link and oh my gosh what happens!? The video/picture pops up!!

It's not like he specifically googled "drunk guys drinking tequila and being fucked by dog". Jeeze, if you don't like it or don't find it funny say that and leave it alone. No need to go call him a nasty fuck and all that shit.

Also, stop the racist bullshit. It's immature and childish.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
crazy ass people.. i tell you, people do stupid shit when they are drunk, and what seems to be bright ideas are not always the smartest when looking at them in retrospect once you are sober.

Thats just it, when a racist comment is made about "whites", and "whites" say some thing, they are uptight, but what if a racist comment was made about blacks, browns, yellows etc....???

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EASTBAY5_0:
quote:
quote:

[Confused] wtf a lot of racists. im white but of mexican descent.what does race have to do with any of it. it would be no differnt if an asian,black etc. did it. just happenend to be a white guy. This thread should be closed cuz folks taking it too seriuosly and it is sick as fuck.
noone is really taking it seriously only one guy who probably got assraped by a dog when he was smaller so he's oh so hurt that someone posted this and apparently you.

It has nothing to with racism.. people are just playing around... not like peruvian's would ever do that.. [Razz]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:

Thats just it, when a racist comment is made about "whites", and "whites" say some thing, they are uptight, but what if a racist comment was made about blacks, browns, yellows etc....???
Hey genious.. WHITES are the onces that started making the jokes about WHITES!!
got that?

I wasn't saying you were uptight about defending what you believed where hateful racial remarks [Roll Eyes] , i was saying it cuase you were insulting the guy who posted this.
back to the race thing..
it's like me innocently making fun of peruvians.. i can do that and everyone can laugh, but if someone else does the same thing then it's not acceptable. don't ask me why, that is society.
If you don't like it go out get a sociology degree, work on something pertaining to that subject on your dissertation for a doctorate become a radical and start your own sociological movement and change the world you.

[ August 29, 2006, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

noone is really taking it seriously only one guy who probably got assraped by a dog when he was smaller so he's oh so hurt that someone posted this and apparently you.

It has nothing to with racism.. people are just playing around... not like peruvian's would ever do that.. [Razz]

Hey, stupid, he clearly posted racist slurs. I'm sure you know what puruvians do, I do, I dated one, I think it was your mom,I might be your dad Hey, go to bed!!

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey, stupid, he clearly posted racist slurs. I'm sure you know what puruvians do, I do, I dated one, I think it was your mom,I might be your dad Hey, go to bed!!
lol.. so funny. don't hate cause i'm over here fucking all your white women.. [Razz] you really don't know peruvians. word of advice, since i'm not an internet ganster, but don't ever mention that to a peruvian's face. we let everything by, except family remarks like that. you'd probably get killed on the spot. i'll look forward to meeting you at a car show.
Is your dog humping your ass as you type this?
[Wink]

[ August 29, 2006, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahah last few replys are great, now Jmir ive personally met u so i know ur a good guy, comment about pervuian people, so true. I know a peruvain family, and ur remark about u with our white women [worship] lmao, but oh i did say i know a peruvain family, i got to know them through their daughter so we're even lol....then again im really mex/italian so it dont count what lil white i got in me lmao. [Razz] this whole thread needs to be locked. Im the whitest guy around with a tradition Mexican last name, either way im "white" and wasnt offended by hiddinos...i laughed,....its true, SOME white people do some craaaaaaazy shit,...

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol.. so funny. don't hate cause i'm over here fucking all your white women.. [Razz] you really don't know peruvians. word of advice, since i'm not an internet ganster, but don't ever mention that to a peruvian's face. we let everything by, except family remarks like that. you'd probably get killed on the spot. i'll look forward to meeting you at a car show.
Is your dog humping your ass as you type this?
[Wink]

Wow, I'd get killed huh??? Um, yah ok. What car show are you going to, so I know not to make any plans with your mom.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com