Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » people with tattoos.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: people with tattoos.
BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wondering, if any of you here have any potraits done? and if you have pics of them post them up please.i got a couple tats but im trying to get a sleeve of potraits and want to check out different shops, since i think potraits is probably one of the hardest things to tattoo.. With so much detail in them.Thanks in advanced for any help.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know the guy for you. Cant remem shop name, but its on foothill bvld, in the Upstairs of Simms Motorcycles. Thats the place you wanna check out for sure [patriot] or u can also go to the tattoo convention this week at the Cow Palace Fri, Sat and Sun [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i recomend going to taht show also cause you will get to see everyone all at once and choose then.
BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i been to a couple those shows,hopefully i find a good shop there thats local.Anyone ever got any work done here from a shop called "new school" in san jose? heard they do dope stuff i havent checked it out though.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my brother has a full sleve from some guy named matt shamah there and his shit is sick, everyone always comliments my bro on it. he says hes pretty sure everyone there copuld do portrait work for you.
BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

sick, ima hit them up soon.i just got one of my tats finish up a shop called "Humble beginings" did it for me.i'll try to get pics up.if u got pics of the sleeve put them up if its cool.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

ill ask him to try and get some up tommorow, he says they arent cheap there at all though, but thats the price you have to pay for good work you know.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
I know the guy for you. Cant remem shop name, but its on foothill bvld, in the Upstairs of Simms Motorcycles. Thats the place you wanna check out for sure [patriot] or u can also go to the tattoo convention this week at the Cow Palace Fri, Sat and Sun [Whoo Whooooo!]

oh youre talkin about garage ink or mbtat2.com..i think dudes name is mo better or something. anyways...i think chinese dude in santa clara is the badest in protraits...for the bay area at least...shops name is called "da wei tattoo"...has tons of pro sport players for clients...cause he's that good. daweitattoo.com check out the portrait page 2 or just be amazed on all pages for back pieces.

[ August 21, 2006, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: BUKSING ]

Wildboar
¯
Member # 5340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildboar  Ford pictures for Wildboar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My tats were done from New School by Paco. I am not sure how he does on portraits, I just got tribal done.
 -

This was also done 9 years ago. Pretty sure he has excelled in tattooing since I have last seen him.

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:

oh youre talkin about garage ink or mbtat2.com..i think dudes name is mo better or something. anyways...i think chinese dude in santa clara is the badest in protraits...for the bay area at least...shops name is called "da wei tattoo"...has tons of pro sport players for clients...cause he's that good. daweitattoo.com check out the portrait page 2 or just be amazed on all pages for back pieces.
Danm that chinese dude is dope.ima have to hit him up tomorrow during my lunch time.Hopefully he's not crazy busy and have to wait a long time for a appointment.thanks for the link.
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what about staircase in santa cruz I've seen alot of nice ink come out of there. know a couple of people who will only go to them . . .

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com