Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need to find Cheap tickets to Cabo San lucas

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need to find Cheap tickets to Cabo San lucas
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey any good sites out there for roundtrip ticket for two to Cabo San lucas from Sep. 23 to Sep. 30th? Cheapest I've found so far is $403 per person

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Hey any good sites out there for roundtrip ticket for two to Cabo San lucas from Sep. 23 to Sep. 30th? Cheapest I've found so far is $403 per person

America West usually has the cheapest tix. Just be aware that their quotes don't include taxes.
BTW $403 sounds ok.

Where are you staying? Are you going with a G/F or is it a guys trip?

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
quote:

America West usually has the cheapest tix. Just be aware that their quotes don't include taxes.
BTW $403 sounds ok.

Me and my girl is staying at the Marina Fiesta Spa and Resort. Bought someone's timeshare for $450 for the week. Also I thought I would treat her to someothing nice for her birthday.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
quote:

BTW $403 sounds ok.

Me and my girl is staying at the Marina Fiesta Spa and Resort. Bought someone's timeshare for $450 for the week. Also I thought I would treat her to someothing nice for her birthday.
Cool man. Make sure you go to the Hotel Melia and hang out by the pool. Also, check out Lover's beach. The Office and Mango's are two really good Palapa bars to check out during the day.

If you were going with the guys I could tell you about some of the better tourist attractions in Cabo [Wink]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
MiniMEE
¯
Member # 1009

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiniMEE  Ford pictures for MiniMEE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go to kayak.com
let us know what you find

--------------------
TRY2PAZ's lil brother
homepage http://haywire.csuhayward.edu/~scarrill/quad.html

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com