Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » another addition to my collection

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: another addition to my collection
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
picked this up last week.finally got arround to take some pics. [Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn you love white vehicles.
better not paint your cobra white.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how fast is that little z???

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
how fast is that little z???

it has 300hp v6 and it has variable valve timing kinda of like vtec but this one is always working,compare to the hondas it kicks in at a certain rpm(kind of cool though).they bumped it up for the 06 but the automatics still has 287hp.

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
damn you love white vehicles.
better not paint your cobra white.

ive been tempted before,but good thing i got that out of my system.plus teal makes the car stands out even more next to the white ones.

[ July 31, 2006, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: maeco ]

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car!

Question:
I drove my buddy's new G35. I popped the clutch at 5K and experienced some of the worst wheel hop in automotive history. How's yours behave?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

thanks man.havent got on mine.but i will soon as i hit 1k miles.i was told,alot of the new cars are allready broken in from the time it roles out from the factory but i dont mine waiting.with my comute i should hit it in 2 weeks.

when i was test driving them a month ago i launched one pretty hard coming out of a parking lot going to the street and didnt notice anything.

[ July 31, 2006, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: maeco ]

--------------------

89_302notch
¯
Member # 5906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_302notch  Ford pictures for 89_302notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice nissan [worship] [patriot] [dance] and thumbs up to the 93 cobra.

--------------------
1990 Midnight blue Ford Gt
1994 Z28 Camaro
Im going to miss my 89 notch and 85 gt

Posts: 90 | From: San Pablo Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you need a bigger garage now..lol..nice line up of vehicles! how many cars do you have now, because I notice there's 3 other cars in your sig that arent in the pics plus the teal cobra..7 cars and a bike!! [Eek!]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ummm.....Greddy twin turbo kit or Vortech's blower kit [worship]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
I think you need a bigger garage now..lol..nice line up of vehicles! how many cars do you have now, because I notice there's 3 other cars in your sig that arent in the pics plus the teal cobra..7 cars and a bike!! [Eek!]

actually the red lx I traded for a harley,which I sold last year.the 98 cobra I sold couple years back.the 98 m3
I sold last year after doing a wide body and some other mods guy at the beat shop offered me a good amount of $$$.
so soon after that got the 93 cobra,06 hayabusa,06 350z and the 01 zo6 I had and the 02 suburban.oh yeah I just sold my 05 gsxr 600 and traded in the 06 tacoma for the Z.so that's 4 vehicles plus 1 bike.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com