Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Video: wrecked GT500..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Video: wrecked GT500..
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
driver was a 60 year old man.

http://www.49abcnews.com/videos/2006/jul/21/4396/

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
says i have to download some program and im on moms comp she always thinks we fuck shit up so aitn even doing all that lol but what happened [Confused]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
first gt500 to bite the dust.
Hope the driver makes it out ok.

--------------------
=(

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow even wrecked the GT500's are still sexy [Big Grin]

hope the drivers ok :looksaround:

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will take the engine!

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got dibs on the rims,, but hey,, nothing a little bondo cant fix! [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FFFUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK. thats why old people dont need to drive. someone should put a foot in his ass for wrecking that car. Ford needs to take down his name and information so he cant buy another 1

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He won't be the only one to crash one of those cars.

And what would be the difference if this guy was 30 years old instead of 60? There isn't ANY good age in which to crash a supercar.

I would bet money that ALL of you would drive a GT500 like a bat outta hell if you had the chance. The only difference in this story is the 60 year old guy actually had money to burn on a car like that.

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1785 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ouch! That would be like getting kicked in the nut's five times in a row [Eek!] . What would be worse if they total out the vehicle and You have to wait several month's for another or if they fix it and You know it would'nt be the same?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Ouch! That would be like getting kicked in the nut's five times in a row [Eek!] . What would be worse if they total out the vehicle and You have to wait several month's for another or if they fix it and You know it would'nt be the same?

he most likely had full coverage, hopefully

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone with a car like that probably had full insurance. if he had paid it in full then he'll get all of his money back becase it's brand freaking new. if he had a loan on the car.. well.. the loan will be paid off and he'll get probably get his downpayment back. Don't think him or his family members are concerned with his possible "economical loss", but just glad he's ok and noone else was hurt.

"thats why old people dont need to drive. someone should put a foot in his ass for wrecking that car. Ford needs to take down his name and information so he cant buy another 1"

anyone can wreck a car.. young, old, gay or straight... why would ford not sell him another car? shelby gts won't be a limited number edition by any means.... there will be tons of them and will be selling for cheaper than 03s in a few years.

[ July 28, 2006, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:

he most likely had full coverage, hopefully
What I was getting at is it would suck either way, When the insurance gave You Your money back then You may have to wait for another Shelby as they are probably not the easiest car to get a hold of now and if they fix it that would suck to own a fixed/wrecked Shelby.
[patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They wont total that thing. I wish it was going to my body shop!!!

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I couldn't watch the video but i am sure a lot of people might wreck these cars because they are so powerful people won't know how to handle the power.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ford should do with the Shelby and the Ford GT, what Ferrari does.....Make the driver take a drivers course before theyre allowed to take delivery of the car lol [patriot] [Razz]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com