Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » PLEASE HELP!!! ASAP

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!! ASAP
50 GT
¯
Member # 6903

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 GT  Ford pictures for 50 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone know any side skirts for a 87-93 mustang GT that would line up with a saleen rear?? They told me that I would have to change all the moulding to an LX, then put all the saleen sideskirts over that. Does anyone know if the cobra sideskirts will match up with the saleen REAR or in that case if the stock GT skirts will line up with the Rear?? (if the GT stay on will they look shitty?

[ July 18, 2006, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: 50 GT ]

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you serious?...Please change your Post Topic....

LX= No side mouldings
GT= Side mouldings with "Mustang GT" imbosed
Cobra= GT moulding with no rear duct and no writing on it at all....

The questions you're asking is more opinion rather than fact..In other words there is no correct answer, basically it's whatever you like best...

Personally I'd either go all GT, or all Cobra or all Saleen ground effects...Mix and match doesn't look as good and you probably would have to worry about the body lines not being correctly aligned....

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do it right as Mr. Saleen intended or don't do it at all because it will look ghetto rigged.

The Bay has enough Ghetto Rigged 5-liters. Please do not contribute to the cause.

[ July 18, 2006, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you PM'd me I said that you cant put the saleen front and rear valance over your GT front and rear bumper covers. The saleen valances are for LX bumper covers. The sides dont matter, you can just take you GT skirts off and install saleens.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Do it right as Mr. Saleen intended or don't do it at all because it will look ghetto rigged.

The Bay has enough Ghetto Rigged 5-liters. Please do not contribute to the cause.

damn right [patriot]
ghetto rigged LMAO [worship]
that's a f-in clasic lol

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com