Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Promote the Show! Get a Prize!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Promote the Show! Get a Prize!
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats right!

The flyer contest is back and looking for the next member who can exhibit true Cafords spirit and help promote our upcoming show!

All you have to do is follow these three easy steps:

1) Print out our flyer at home, school, work etc.
You can print out this one:
Car Show Info Form

OR

Registration Form

2) Begin passing out the flyers wherever you go. Keep a stack in your car just in case you see a nice looking muscle car on the road and want to see it again. [Smile] Next time you visit an auto parts place, ask if you can leave a stack of flyers on their desk.

3) Go on Cafords every night and let us know where you posted the flyers. Whether business or school, I want to know so I can keep track of your progress.

~Oh yea and I will be checking some of your places to make sure you are being honest so please do not cheat~ [Embarrassed]

And That's It! Its Simple!

Show us how much you appreciate our site and help us in making this a great summer show for everyone!

Deadline for passing out flyers ends August 11th so you have plenty of time to help us out.

I will award your prize during the trophy ceremony! Good Luck! [patriot]

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the prize?

i posted it on bayarearacing.org

http://www.bayarearacing.org/viewtopic.php?p=19128

ill leave a stack of flyers at vic hubbards today or tomorrow.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prize will be announced at the show [Wink]

Thanks for the support so far [patriot]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:

a free set of hyperblack 18x9 and 18x10 saleens rims with bfg kdw 2 tires?
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:

a free set of hyperblack 18x9 and 18x10 saleens rims with bfg kdw 2 tires?
Nice try [Wink]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=20427809&groupID=101150227&adTopicID=2&Mytoken=F1478FA6-E387-98E7-F17BE7C4048E5EBF23076556
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill get some flyers up at the shop i work at for sure.. (BRG RACING)
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:
ill get some flyers up at the shop i work at for sure.. (BRG RACING)

Awesome! Thanks for the support [patriot]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com