Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Phone call from (666) 666-6666

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Phone call from (666) 666-6666
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone know anything about this. Sounded like a prank and prolly is but how and who could be at the bottom of it?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think that its a prank. if i remember correctly i think thats the phone number for tech support for the California Lotto machines. i think i remember a guy at work sayin something about that when he was havin trouble with our machine

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe you won...? i get 10% for that tip! [Wink]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a call like that too but on june 6th

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nevermind it is a prank [Wink] . a pretty fun one from the other side too

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a 1800 # out there you can call and it allows you to put whatever caller ID you want to show up when you dial someone's #.

My buddy did 911 as the ID and that had me trippin out cuz he hung up and I had no idea what to do!

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:
There's a 1800 # out there you can call and it allows you to put whatever caller ID you want to show up when you dial someone's #.

My buddy did 911 as the ID and that had me trippin out cuz he hung up and I had no idea what to do!

haha im gonna try and find it!
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

you guys want the link? There's a limit to the amount you can do per hour/day.

And you might want to be careful too becuase I heard it might be a telemarketing scheme to get numbers. So I'd make sure the numbers you put in are ones you don't care about or people you don't like.

get creative and post up your ideas lol shit is stupid

Phone prank

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
you guys want the link? There's a limit to the amount you can do per hour/day.

And you might want to be careful too becuase I heard it might be a telemarketing scheme to get numbers. So I'd make sure the numbers you put in are ones you don't care about or people you don't like.

get creative and post up your ideas lol shit is stupid

Phone prank

did it work for anyone??? [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did this a few weeks ago, did the 666 number scared the shit out of my sister, she called the cops and filed a report and had her number changed. In the message thing I said this is the devil you will die in 5 minutes. The site works, it looks like its not working cus the xml output, but thats normal.
Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com