Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MotoGP

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MotoGP
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So who is going to Laguna the 21-23???? Ill be there Sunday, my brother won some Yamaha contest and will be there the entire weekend and gets dinner with Rossi, Edwards, and the Yamaha MotoGP team! Im hoping Hayden takes it again this year and adds some points to his lead
 -

My brother got some more new parts [Big Grin] Ill have to take it out again [patriot]

-

-

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going down Saturday morning. I'm not into motorcycles but my friends dragged me there last year and I had a blast. Those bikes are crazy and the riders have balls of steel. Umbrella girls are nice too [Big Grin]
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd be there if I still had a bike [Mad] I heard its nuts trying to drive a car into the parking lot. Be sure to lane split your ass to the entrance [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
I'd be there if I still had a bike [Mad] I heard its nuts trying to drive a car into the parking lot. Be sure to lane split your ass to the entrance [Whoo Whooooo!]

Autos and Trucks not allowed on the tracks grounds, Motorcycles only! Cannery Row is closed to autos as well.
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just park about a mile from the track on the side of the road and hop on your bro's bike.
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rossi let Hayden win last year, but this year Hayden is haveing a great season.

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:

I wouldnt say let, he has tons more experience on this track than most the other guys in the league. For most it is only the second time to this track. Hayden shot out into the lead and never looked back last year. He is 1 of the few American riders so I want him to win, especially since my brother won the Yamaha contest and gets to meet Rossi [Mad]

--------------------

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
quote:

I wouldnt say let, he has tons more experience on this track than most the other guys in the league. For most it is only the second time to this track. Hayden shot out into the lead and never looked back last year. He is 1 of the few American riders so I want him to win, especially since my brother won the Yamaha contest and gets to meet Rossi [Mad]
wha contest?

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
wha contest?

Im not sure of the exact name, but Yamaha had a virtual fan contest where you sent in pics of your Yamaha, He along with some others won and get 3 day passes to the event as well as other special things including dinner with Rossi, Edwards, and the rest of the Yamaha MotoGP team

--------------------

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
wha contest?

Im not sure of the exact name, but Yamaha had a virtual fan contest where you sent in pics of your Yamaha, He along with some others won and get 3 day passes to the event as well as other special things including dinner with Rossi, Edwards, and the rest of the Yamaha MotoGP team
[Mad] i was goin to do that but always thinks its fake..congrats..nice bike to.haha..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Um No. Rossi let him win. If you follow Moto GP, or racing in general, you would know this. Nicky is having a GREAT season, and reppin the US better then Edwards, but last year, Nichy was given a win. [patriot]

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com