Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Saw the craziest shit at lunch today.... (graphic)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Saw the craziest shit at lunch today.... (graphic)
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
okay,, so im chillin outside at lunch today, enjoyin the nice weather, when i turn around and i see this seagull picking at something..I then notice that the seagull has a pigeon in his beck!! he literally pecks and pounds the pigeon to death. i was like WTF! i know that seagulls fight for food and all but DAMN! to the death! ,, but what happened next totally grossed me out for the rest of the day.... the seagull then continued to peck and toss the pigeon around, until he was able to make a hole in it, and then began to eat the insides of the pigeon... i didnt know seagulls could eat meat!! tootally grossed me out.,,, must of been a psycho pigeon... (end of rant),, anyone ever seen some crazy animal shit like that???

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn you....I read this while eating lunch *throws burrito away*
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's survival of the fittest.

That pigeon obviously wasn't one of them. Heh.

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just another reason to keep a digi cam on you at all times.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
okay,, so im chillin outside at lunch today, enjoyin the nice weather, when i turn around and i see this seagull picking at something..I then notice that the seagull has a pigeon in his beck!! he literally pecks and pounds the pigeon to death. i was like WTF! i know that seagulls fight for food and all but DAMN! to the death! ,, but what happened next totally grossed me out for the rest of the day.... the seagull then continued to peck and toss the pigeon around, until he was able to make a hole in it, and then began to eat the insides of the pigeon... i didnt know seagulls could eat meat!! tootally grossed me out.,,, must of been a psycho pigeon... (end of rant),, anyone ever seen some crazy animal shit like that???

My daughter and I were out in the front yard last summer and saw a hawk fly into a tree across the street from our house. About 10 seconds later a dove comes flying out with the hawk right on it's ass...the hawk grabbed it in mid air and flew away with it in it's talons...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i didnt know seagulls could eat meat!!

Curious.......what did you think Seagulls ate? Most birds are carnivores.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:
i didnt know seagulls could eat meat!!

Curious.......what did you think Seagulls ate? Most birds are carnivores.
i thought seagulls ate little fish and bread and shit,. I was pissed though,, i wanted to throw a piece of bread with a tums at the seagull,, i hate those fukers,, all they do is shit everywhere!,, anyone know their "purpose" in this world???

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
damn you....I read this while eating lunch *throws burrito away*

haha, funny thing is im eating my late lunch now , while reading it!,, you should of read the title,, i put graphic tard!

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What? No pics.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should've fed the seagull Alkaseltzer for desert...
Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i thought seagulls ate little fish and bread and shit,. I was pissed though,, i wanted to throw a piece of bread with a tums at the seagull,, i hate those fukers,, all they do is shit everywhere!,, anyone know their "purpose" in this world???

Seagulls are basically just flying rats (scavengers)... very aggressive too.

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when you put graphic I was thinkin tits and ass or something.
SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
when you put graphic I was thinkin tits and ass or something.

I;LL KEep that in mind for next time,, i;ll take some good pics at lunch tomorrow [Wink]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com