Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Guy's with long hair.....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Guy's with long hair.....
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lately i guess its a fad or the new cool thing, but i just think its fucking stupid and looks retarded.today one of the new hires in my work group came in to work with a perm/dreeds done, and while it was slow he would get on the conveyor belt and ride on it shaking his hair and " getting hyphy", we have the radio blasting so we can hear it over all the other machines going on and the loud ass jet engine.
i just looked at one of my co workers and started laughing, i just think its fuckin retard and looks stupid.

[ July 01, 2006, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've personally not cut my hair for the last 2 years... but not to look trendy or anything like that. Have you heard of "locks for love"? It a group that provides hair pieces to young children that lost thier hair due to cancer/chemo. So when the time comes, I'll be making my donation. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and keep looking retaded and stupid.. thank you [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sn8k:
I've personally not cut my hair for the last 2 years... but not to look trendy or anything like that. Have you heard of "locks for love"? It a group that provides hair pieces to young children that lost thier hair due to cancer/chemo. So when the time comes, I'll be making my donation. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and keep looking retaded and stupid.. thank you [Roll Eyes]

its mainly the wanna be ganstas around the bay that im reffering to.
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

i got long hair but i aint got no dreads. am koo off all that shaking them dreads.

[ July 01, 2006, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: 03smknsvt ]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

i got long hair but i aint got no dreads. am koo off all that shaking them dreads.
i never noticed since your always in my rear view window [Big Grin]
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's hardly a "fad" or "new trend" for men to have long hair. The Beetle's started the craze like what, 45 years ago. Remember the 80s? Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, etc..etc..etc.. It's nothing new.

Props to sn8k on the "Locks for Love" thing. [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm growing my hair now. i used to have long hair and then changed to military style for the last couple of years... i'm sick of that now and will grow my hair until i'm done with school. [Razz]

I'm planing something special for graduation. [Razz]

--------------------
=(

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not really a fad or anything to do with gangstas. Long hair has been around for quite sometime. Hell celly cell had shirley locks and before that it was Kurtis Blow, Ice Cube and Jheri Curls. Then you have the mullets, and the Fabio style long haired cats (rockers and gothic). I used to have corn rows, but since took it to the meat with my hair style. But its not new. And as far as the youngsta shakin them dreads, I think it looks pretty cool honestly. To see youngstas having fun like that, wish I could do it. Alas I think the days are numbered for me growning my hair out...lol
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jesus christ had dreads, so shake em'
haha

i used to have long hair but i cant have long hair anymore

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's so wrong about being young and dumb, then having a little fun? You just gotta be a kid to understand...

two gun...kid?!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
What's so wrong about being young and dumb, then having a little fun? You just gotta be a kid to understand...

two gun...kid?!

i started using that sn in junior year in highschool, and everytime i meet someone from here they say "2gun"
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Excuses excuses.... [Razz]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Theres a lot of guys up here with mullets.
I like my hair nice and short.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com