Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 4th of July Fireworks where to be?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4th of July Fireworks where to be?
Yames
¯
Member # 5291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yames  Ford pictures for Yames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So if my date and I have the same days off on 4th of July I would really like to take her to San Francisco this year to check out some fireworks.

So could you guys help me out and think of some places for her and I to check out? She is the romantic type so any great ideas would be awesome. Post here or pm me.

I'm looking to go to the city because that's what we're both familiar with but don't know any good areas to check out firworks for this 4th of july.

So any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

james

--------------------
2003 Mach 1 (Good Bye For Now)
1993 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 (Sold)
1994 Toyota Tercel

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Treasure Island, but theres always a lot of people. Not sure if its a "romantic" place either. Just park on a hill somewhere, watch the fireworks, and then get "romantic" with her [Big Grin]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you are planning to head out to the city be prepared to get stuck in traffic for an hour. Last time I was in the garage parking lot off the pier 39 and it took us AN HOUR to get out of the garage. So we ended up just getting out of the car and chilled for a bit.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Santa Cruz is always nuts. Plus when your on the beach at night you can see everyones fireworks being set of miles down the beach. [patriot]
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
santa cruz is a good alternitive to san fran.
if you head down highway 1 a little further past santa cruz you can see the fireworks from santa cruz and monterey. very romantic view!!!

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Yames
¯
Member # 5291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yames  Ford pictures for Yames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was thinking of Santa Cruz as well but I'd like to stick with San Francisco. How's Lombard Street and or Coit Tower? Does it get pretty busy? Thanks

--------------------
2003 Mach 1 (Good Bye For Now)
1993 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 (Sold)
1994 Toyota Tercel

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in my back yeard, i got tons of shit,not romantic at all [Eek!] well if you think m1000's are romantic [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
in my back yeard, i got tons of shit,not romantic at all [Eek!] well if you think m1000's are romantic [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

im coming over [patriot]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:

Alright Eddie you had me rolling with this one,this may just be one of your best posts yet [worship]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aww im blushing with roman candle stick in my hand [dance] . really if there was a 4 of july baseball game out here, it is really romantic dude. i went to the a's game with my ex when i was with her on her b-day (4 of july) she loved it. everybody gets to run down in the field where the stars play and sit down with your couples,and it looks so sick when they do the fire works and you can just look at all the people that couldnt get on the field,and you wonder "thats how a player feels,when all these fucking people are wathing(i bet cocky ass fuck) [Whoo Whooooo!] really its really romantic. so romantic youd want to fuck in those stinky ass bathrooms,but yeah shel be pooring a river down there if youd did that. sorry ,im just a scorpio [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take BART into SF and walk to the Embarcadero...won't be romantic at all though, 50,000 other couples will be doing the same thing.

Romance is all about creativity. Do you or know someone who works in a tall building? Get your way to the roof, bring a blanket and some food & drinks. From the rooftop at my work, I can see 3 or 4 different fireworks shows. Hopefully she won't remember to bring a jacket and will need warming up.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alot of places AREN'T having fireworks on the 4th. Great America is only having them on the 1-3. The A's are only doing them on the 3rd NOT for their game on the 4th. But i dont know what the city is doing...
Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com