Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RPM in Rohnert Park, nice cars in the shop. ~PIC~

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: RPM in Rohnert Park, nice cars in the shop. ~PIC~
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was doing a detail there this weekend and while looking out the office window realized there's some pretty cool cars in at the moment.

The 98 Cobra was recently bought buy a person off a small lot with an aftermarket warranty. VERY SOON after purchase the new owner noticed some bottom end noise so we took off the heads and are rebuilding them and "dealing" with the gentlemans warranty company. Thank god for him he bought the warranty. Under the fox body there is a late 90's Z28 with a HCI and intercooled blower setup. Owner brought it in because it wasn't running right turns out the #6 cylinder spring is broken. The fox body has the full Griggs setup and a built 347 in it. Caddy in the air is a 52 that the owner is doing a frame off resto on. The 56 is basically a 100k show car with a built 454 in it. Big block on the left side.

Just glanced out the window and thought it was pretty cool [Cool]

-

[ June 27, 2006, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice cars! I was about to go to that shop to get my car tuned until they told me they would charge me 1100 to 1500 to tune my N/A foxbody [Eek!] But great pic none the less
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
Nice cars! I was about to go to that shop to get my car tuned until they told me they would charge me 1100 to 1500 to tune my N/A foxbody [Eek!] But great pic none the less

you sure you got your numbers right? who did you talk to? RPM IS not only a GREAT shop, but they have the BEST CUSTOMER service around. i would call and talk to Brad or Martin, those two are just great individuals and are willing to help you out. They might not be a $300 per dyno tune cheap company as some of the competition here but for the sake of knowing you have someone with years of experience tuning your car i would rather pay a little more.

[ June 28, 2006, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah.. i forgot, you got some nice cars in that pic Don [Big Grin] .. ofcourse the sn95 being the sexiest one of them all.
you can say i'm a little bias [Razz]

--------------------
=(

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i hope to own a shop someday with customers like that! very nice cars

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

you sure you got your numbers right? who did you talk to? RPM IS not only a GREAT shop, but they have the BEST COSTUMER service around. i would call and talk to Brad or Martin, those two are just great individuals and are willing to help you out. They might not be a $300 per dyno tune cheap company as some of the competition here but for the sake of knowing you have someone with years of experience tuning your car i would rather pay a little more.
I am 98% sure I talked to brad and those are the #s he gave me for tuning my combo. Needless to say I did not make an appointment. I'm not bashing the place cause I have never had work done by them but that is VERY expensive for a tune on a N/A car
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Nice cars! I was about to go to that shop to get my car tuned until they told me they would charge me 1100 to 1500 to tune my N/A foxbody [Eek!]

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Talk about an arm and leg.
[Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
RPM IS not only a GREAT shop, but they have the BEST COSTUMER service around.

Awesome thanks for the lead! I have a rip in my Batman costume and I'd like to get it fixed before this coming halloween.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not fair cummins! I thought I was gonna be Batman this year and you were gonna be Robin? [Mad]

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

Awesome thanks for the lead! I have a rip in my Batman costume and I'd like to get it fixed before this coming halloween.
thanks for keeping up with my typos cummins.
CUSTOMER SERVICE> how about it. happy now?
but yeah..i'm sure they'll fix your batman suit too.. even add muscles to it so you look like a real man.

[Razz]

--------------------
=(

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by putter:
Not fair cummins! I thought I was gonna be Batman this year and you were gonna be Robin? [Mad]

hahahahah. Man I was setting up some foos for that too! Well you can be Superman and I'll be Batman. Smokinlx is going to be Robin, my little Boy Wonder! Who's going to be Wonder Woman and Super Boy?

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

thanks for keeping up with my typos cummins.
CUSTOMER SERVICE> how about it. happy now?
but yeah..i'm sure they'll fix your batman suit too.. even add muscles to it so you look like a real man.

[Razz]

hahahhaha costumer service! Yah know the reason why my suit ripped is because of my bulging muscles.......ummmmm I mean bulging muscle. Hell my jock strap is a salad bowl and a seat belt strap! Hard to get that shit to fit in this damn COSTMUME!

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

cummins this is not your sanctuary(streetracing forum) so please keep it related to the topic.

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com