Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Spoiler and Painted Mirrors on the Drop (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Spoiler and Painted Mirrors on the Drop
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks to 98LaserGT I have a Saleen Spoiler and painted mirrors on the car. Tell me what you guys think. And by the way I will not be driving in this 110 degree heat with the top dropped. 98LaserGt is a cool guy to do business with and he is selling his cobra and GT.
BEFORE:  -
AFTER:  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks way better. [patriot]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
looks way better. [patriot]

Thanks [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good but i wouldve gone with the 03 mirrors if you have the money to burn.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn night and day difference [Eek!] [worship] . Thats crazy what a few subtle things can do. I love the wheels [Wink] [Cool] . Very nice.

Suggestion: you could take off all your emblems for a cleaner look. [patriot]

[ June 25, 2006, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good [patriot]
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good...looks like you caught a ghost on film in the last pic too.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks awesome man! You get that spoiler fully on with the 3m tape and all?

and yes, both my Cobra and GT are for sale. Thanks for the plug, lol

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
looks good...looks like you caught a ghost on film in the last pic too.

Yeah, I saw that. It was actually smoke from my cig.lol

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by 98LaserGT:
Looks awesome man! You get that spoiler fully on with the 3m tape and all?

and yes, both my Cobra and GT are for sale. Thanks for the plug, lol

No problem. I thought I would help out since you did practically install everything. And yeah, I did do the full install on the spoiler. I even lost a screw in the truck lid. Luckily I had one that fit.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That looks freakin clean!!! [Eek!] [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the spoiler change makes the car look WAAAAAAAAAAAY better. I never really liked the stock sn95 spoilers. Looking good [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks better, but have you thought about no spoiler?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it looks gr8.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that spoiler is a pita to install I could not get that 3m tape to adhere to the trunk at all.

we ended up using the adhesive for front windshields to permantly bond it to the trunk lid.

but it does look alot better alan.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That thing is not bolted down?

[Eek!]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
that spoiler is a pita to install I could not get that 3m tape to adhere to the trunk at all.

we ended up using the adhesive for front windshields to permantly bond it to the trunk lid.

but it does look alot better alan.

I thought the saleen spoiler just bolted to the holes for the factory spoiler [Confused]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

[Eek!]

It is an authentic wing from Saleen that is bolted and taped down. It is firm and snug. It aint going anywhere, even if I SWANG one. Not that I would, tires are way too expensive.lol

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
quote:

[Eek!]

It is an authentic wing from Saleen that is bolted and taped down. It is firm and snug. It aint going anywhere, even if I SWANG one. Not that I would, tires are way too expensive.lol
Yeah, that fucker aint goin NOWHERE. It uses only 2 bolts (the upper ones on the trunk) and the rest is held on by 3m tape. I was worried about how well it was on there until I took it off. Took me like 30 minutes of prying with all my strength. Fucker was ON THERE.

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If any body style Mustang needs a spoiler it is that one, they don't look right without one IMO.

This car looks good!.. [patriot]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:

If any body style Mustang needs a spoiler it is that one, they don't look right without one IMO.

This car looks good!.. [patriot]

Agreed. More specifically a s281 spoiler [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tastefully done [burnout]

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93redcobra:
looks good [patriot]

+1

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by 93redcobra:
looks good [patriot]

+1
Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
Tastefully done [burnout]

Thanks, I am going for a clean look. I don't want too much stuff to take away the focus from the car. The compliments are appreciated once again.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com