Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Tires, I need tires.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Tires, I need tires.
menlo pony
still learnin'
Member # 4301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for menlo pony  Ford pictures for menlo pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
185/65/14

I know there were some older posts that asked the same question, but the search feature is not working. Where can I find these tires cheap? There was a place in the central valley and some websites...

Posts: 776 | From: Santa Cruz y Menlo Park | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was it central valley tire otherwise known as CVT?

[ June 22, 2006, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
menlo pony
still learnin'
Member # 4301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for menlo pony  Ford pictures for menlo pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think so, but I don't remember the name. I know that everyone was referring to this place by the name of the owner (I'm assuming he was the owner). It was in or around Pleasanton, Livermore or Modesto.

Any good website to find cheap tires, other than ebay and tirerack?

Come on take the time to reply, doesn't have to be a full sentence or anything. I'm just looking for some cheap rubber. [patriot]

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think you're referring to Manny at www.cvtire.com in Atwater. i'm actually going to his shop tomorrow for an alignment job for a C5.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEap .. manny is the man.
cool guy.
give him a call for sure, he'll hook you up.
i'm waiting for my rims to arrive and then i'll be contacting him for some rubber [Razz]

--------------------
=(

menlo pony
still learnin'
Member # 4301

I was having doubts about going to Tracy for a good deal. I don't know if my bald ass skinnies will make it half way to Nevada. Anyone going that way and coming back to the bay? I got a 12 or 24 pack of whatever you drink. [patriot]
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went to his shop today only to find out it was closed [Confused] . his site and answer machine said open saturdays. i guess i should have made an appointment first. i'll try again later.
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found some nice bf goodrich drag radials at costco! kdw $160 each

3 to 5 days after you order. I think u just throw 5 bucks down to place the order.

last month thet were sayin if you buy 4 they knock off 60 bucks off of the total.

that is balanced and installed.

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com