Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got my car back yesterday.......

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Got my car back yesterday.......
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those who don't know Nextgen assembled and installed a forged shortblock, heads, cams, t-trim, fuel system, and a reichard racing intake. Couldnt be happier, they did an awesome job on the car. It put down 591rwhp and 475rwtq on 110 octane, and 550rwhp on 91 octane and methanol injection. Big thanks to Daniel, Matt, and Chris at Nextgen. Highly recommend them. [patriot]

[ June 22, 2006, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: 00NIGHTMARE ]

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a nice set-up.... Do you have any pics of the engine bay???? Now go out and pound on some maro's- [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:
Sounds like a nice set-up.... Do you have any pics of the engine bay???? Now go out and pound on some maro's- [burnout] [burnout]

Nah, I need to detail it and get some pics this weekend. And I'm ignoring the Maros' and looking for the Z06's Uhhhhhh the C5 ones [dance] .

--------------------
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

[burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

[dance]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much boost are you running?

Post up the dyno sheet [Big Grin]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
How much boost are you running?

Post up the dyno sheet [Big Grin]

I belive it was 17-18#'s and I'll have to have him print up the dyno sheet for me so I can scan it and post it up. I'm also going to try and get a video clip of the cams at idle too. [patriot]

--------------------

getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is very badass! [worship]

that's an incredible amount of power for that 2V to make. you could probably run with the C6 Z06's...

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Car Was Getting Done The Same Time They Were Doing Yours. Im The Blue GT w/ Black Rims. That Thing Sounds So Mean. Daniel Was Telling Me That On The Testdrive He Was Sideways In Third On The Freeway. Truely A Bada** Car. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
*SOLD*Supercharged V6 Stang
(11PSI)

Posts: 579 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
My Car Was Getting Done The Same Time They Were Doing Yours. Im The Blue GT w/ Black Rims. That Thing Sounds So Mean. Daniel Was Telling Me That On The Testdrive He Was Sideways In Third On The Freeway. Truely A Bada** Car. [Whoo Whooooo!]

I saw yours when they were doing the clutch on it. I love blue with the black rims. Yea he had my old dyno and yours compared side by side on the screen and your KB was killing my Vortech all the way through the powerband. Thats gotta be a fun ride. [burnout]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah those KB's will kill a vortech any place but the track [Big Grin]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
yeah those KB's will kill a vortech any place but the track [Big Grin]

Haha so I've heard. Plus I've got the 4:10's so its just about as fun as a Kenne Bell'd car on the street [Razz]

[ June 22, 2006, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: 00NIGHTMARE ]

--------------------

gt40
¯
Member # 3587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt40  Ford pictures for gt40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is nextgen a shop?Location?
gt40
¯
Member # 3587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt40  Ford pictures for gt40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gt40:

I think so....Hayward.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by gt40:

I think so....Hayward.
its on mission blvd in hayward.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great numbers man. I hoping for the same numbers out my Novi 2000!!!

--------------------
03 gt black
out with the NOVI, in with t-76 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8T3y9bkGU

Posts: 132 | From: redding, ca | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

quote:
Originally posted by gtstang03:
Great numbers man. I hoping for the same numbers out my Novi 2000!!!

Yeah, you won't get them.

[Razz] I'm just kidding. What combo are you planning on running?

--------------------

ls1_doc
¯
Member # 6083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1_doc  Ford pictures for ls1_doc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHA well david is modest he should be putting out a tad more than u on about the same boost

--------------------
02 Ws6 -- Stock :)

sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to hear you got it back out on the road Scott - congrats bro [patriot]

update your sig biotch [Big Grin]

[ June 30, 2006, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: sn8k ]

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Could you guys do those who dont know you personally a favor and post some pics of the car???? im feeling very excluded over here

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Could you guys do those who dont know you personally a favor and post some pics of the car???? im feeling very excluded over here

Here's one [worship]
 -

Runs as savage as it looks now [patriot]

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn! That's fuckin hella clean! Show & go [Eek!] [worship]
:
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hell ya scotty your settup sounds bad ass, I need to check it out.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com