Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thanks you ungrateful Fuckers in New Orleans! (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thanks you ungrateful Fuckers in New Orleans!
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks you ungrateful Fuc*ers in New Orleans!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to thank you ungrateful A-holes that used your fellow citizens hard earned tax money to waste on anything you pleased!

Turns out that over 1.4 BILLION dollars from the Debit cards that were handed out to the Katrina victims was used for anything but necessities.

Fema tracked and audited the spending on all the $2000 debit cards that were handed out to those in need and found that the recipients spent the money on stuff like:
Diamond jewelry
Fireworks
$200 bottle of champagne at a Hooters
$300 worth of "Girls Gone Wild" videos
Money towards a sex change
just to name a few..

Here is one of the stories from CNN but there are more if you google them

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/13/fema.audit/

Remind me again why we gave a $hit?

" Copied from another site."

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahahahaha, another reason why im not going to waste my time over there, if they cant help themselves, why should i help them?
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the one that I like:

"FEMA paid $20,000 to a Louisiana prisoner who listed a post office box as his damaged property"

Government efficiency at it's finest [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just think if that shit happens again this year? More money wasted on a crappy city.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And what's even better, they moved some of them to hotels in Texas, and the crime rate went up ten fold. [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ummmm.... There are plenty of good citizen in New Orleans that used that money in the right way. New Orleans has been one of the poorest cities in america for a very long time. Have respect for humanity and realize that some doesn't equal all. Thousands of people died that week during the hurricane, actually triple the amount that died on 9-11. There were also plenty of 9-11 victims, victims family who used the government's money for shitty things. Will you talk shit and say why should we care about the victims of 9-11? So when you say "why Should we give a shit", we should care because of the people who past away because of slow government response time.

[ June 15, 2006, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup! Youre way right 306 the Gov't made the hurricane and its their fault people died! It wasnt mother natures fault or the fault of those who stayed on their own will. Bill Cosby made a speach there and I think it was a good wake up to a lot of people there. People usualy arent poor for being educated so the fact those cards were mis-used isnt a big surprise. My brother inlaw lives there and left when he heard it was coming, no not everyone had means of travel but the national guard was gathering people and some still refused.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This all happened because bush hates black people.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the government learned its lesson, don't give people money.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I think the government learned its lesson, don't give people money.

Thay also gave them MRE's, and they turned around, and sold them on ebay!!! An interview with a father and his daughter, a little while back, had the girl criing and complaning how bad the MRE's were, and how they just couldn't eat them...........

Well guess what you stupid BITCH there are people fighting for your freedom day and night who are eating this horable food for 6-12 months. You don't hear them complaining about it and they are being shot at! I'm sick and tired of people crying oh poor me.

--------------------

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Ummmm.... There are plenty of good citizen in New Orleans that used that money in the right way. New Orleans has been one of the poorest cities in america for a very long time. Have respect for humanity and realize that some doesn't equal all. Thousands of people died that week during the hurricane, actually triple the amount that died on 9-11. There were also plenty of 9-11 victims, victims family who used the government's money for shitty things. Will you talk shit and say why should we care about the victims of 9-11? So when you say "why Should we give a shit", we should care because of the people who past away because of slow government response time.

so you are saying just because peolpe died its okay to blow that much money on ignorant and senseless<sp shit. GIVE ME A BREAK! if the 9-11 victims family did that they are ignorant as well. you are right there are good people from louisianna that did good with the money but i am guessing there are more who blew it
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good gawd...not this shit again.

People KNEW the hurricane was coming. People KNEW what to do. It has nothing to do with the govt's response time. The city did not IMMEDIATELY flood. The levy's filled first, THEN broke. Nearly 48 hours later. And yes, there was aid going into the areas immediately afterwards. How you ask? Flights were going into various areas of LA delivering helicopters as well as humanitarian aid.

Yes, they spent it on the wrong items. Lesson learned? Don't hand out money, hand out hot meals. Period. Additionally, 1,836 people parished in Katrina. A far cry from the deaths of 9/11.

The true idiots of this disaster are Mayor Nagin and the residents who refused to leave.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Funny you should say that John, and I agree.....

It's going to happen again.
http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2006/s2634.htm

My uncle lives about 150' (yes. one hundred and fifty feet) from the ocean. If there is a manditory evacuation and you don't leave, the COPS tell you to write your name and address somewhere on your body with a Sharpie so when they find your bloated dead body, they can notify your next of kin. When they tell him to get off the peninsula, he pack the important things up and get the hell out. Those lowlife sumbitches in N.O. that didn't heed the warnings deserve to Fucking drown.
It's time for us as Americans to stop rewarding people for their ignorance

Here's what happened..
Can't buy crack and drugs with debit cards so these degenerates paid a crack dealer $100 worth of crack with a $2,000 debit card. Which in turn the crack dealer said.. "Sweet, free money", and went to Hooters and blew it on $200 champaign and other wasteful items that no one in their right mind would do unless they were Stupid rich.
Makes me sad really...

[Eek!] [Eek!] And they just proved their ignorance by re-electing Mayor Ray Nagin.. wtf? [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well one thing you can say is that ignorance runs in all flavors. In the 9/11 deal people that received money did things equally stupid, like the lady who spent all her money on plastic surgery because she was grieving. When the big floods hit the midwest. You had ignorant hicks buying booze and moonshine by the caseloads. And adding jacuzzis in their double wide trailers.

So your correct statement should be, "I am helping no one when a disaster strikes". Because the ignorance flows in all directions.

But I do agree that people did do some stupid shit with their money. but there are some that didnt. I am from there and my cousins and aunts stayed with me for a bit when the projects I grew up in got destroyed (9th ward). They used their money to get a spot, get a little car and my oldest cousin got into school. So your tax dollars did help some. And I appreciate it because it was my family that got helped. Also that grant helped bury my good friends Dad. So again I appreciate it. As with any mass relief you are going to have some abuse. But it takes a real simple minded person to not understand that.

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:

The true idiots of this disaster are Mayor Nagin and the residents who refused to leave.

Truer words have never been spoken [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Well one thing you can say is that ignorance runs in all flavors. In the 9/11 deal people that received money did things equally stupid, like the lady who spent all her money on plastic surgery because she was grieving. When the big floods hit the midwest. You had ignorant hicks buying booze and moonshine by the caseloads. And adding jacuzzis in their double wide trailers.

So your correct statement should be, "I am helping no one when a disaster strikes". Because the ignorance flows in all directions.

But I do agree that people did do some stupid shit with their money. but there are some that didnt. I am from there and my cousins and aunts stayed with me for a bit when the projects I grew up in got destroyed (9th ward). They used their money to get a spot, get a little car and my oldest cousin got into school. So your tax dollars did help some. And I appreciate it because it was my family that got helped. Also that grant helped bury my good friends Dad. So again I appreciate it. As with any mass relief you are going to have some abuse. But it takes a real simple minded person to not understand that.

Your last paragraph is what the subject should be. That people in N.O. help themselves with the money, etc...... and that a few did dump, stupid shit. But it's not, in fact, its the other way around.

As far as 9/11, I'm not sticking up for them, but I will say this... 9/11 was out of the blue, the floods, people had ample time to act and didn't.

Darwin’s Law. Survival of fittest, lets clean up the gene pool a little

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It actually goes a bit deeper than, that. Just leaving. Easy to say, but hard to do. See it isnt like the Oakland hills where you have Police coming up there to facilitate a hillside fire and getting people safely out. That wasnt an option there. What the media doesnt show or talk about is how they shut down main accesses due to the mass exodus creating a serious bottleneck. And as with any mass movement there is always heightened tension, frustration and crime. There was no police involvement until the news showed up (national news). By that time shit was in such a dis-array, it was hard to get a handle on it. The shit had really hit the fan. Then you go to deal with the fact that most of these people are poor, and impoverished and now they are losing the only stuff they have, which at times isnt much which makes it worse. And to make matters worse there was death in the air, fear, anger...ever extreme emtion you can think of. Things arent always so clear cut as what they present on the news for your edification. I actually went down there and witnessed the aftermath. I actually saw the strife. Saw the reaction of family and talked to them. And it is a bit different than what was played on the news. I tell ya it changed my whole life, in how I view my relationship with family God and how I treat others. I also saw how the relief was helping. So best believe while some money was wasted, alot of it did help. And they way I feel about it. If it helped one family then it was worth it. Because your tax dollar would have went somewhere else more frivolous like a war we cant win. Now go run somewhere and talk shit on that. That is something you should whine about.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

And dont get me wrong, I am not bitter about your views. Its just that it is a different dynamic in the south. And I am from there, so I can shed a little insight. And if you are standing infront of a housing project that was your home all your life and it is reduced to rubble and you have nothing else. And the government give you 2k but no other housing options, I mean what else can you do? Personally I would do something along those lines. they werent letting people into Metarie or neighboring cities. So if you didnt have family abroad you were cool with you were ass out. No ass-out with 2k.

[ June 15, 2006, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Darwin’s Law. Survival of fittest, lets clean up the gene pool a little [/QB]

WTF is meant by that? Let's get the poor minority out of today's society? If that is what you meant by that, then fuck you. Yes 95% of the residents in New orleans was non-white. Most had no money to actually leave New Orleans. So let's clean up the gene pool? It's almost like your grateful for those who did died during the hurricane

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
It actually goes a bit deeper than, that. Just leaving. Easy to say, but hard to do. See it isnt like the Oakland hills where you have Police coming up there to facilitate a hillside fire and getting people safely out. That wasnt an option there. What the media doesnt show or talk about is how they shut down main accesses due to the mass exodus creating a serious bottleneck. And as with any mass movement there is always heightened tension, frustration and crime. There was no police involvement until the news showed up (national news). By that time shit was in such a dis-array, it was hard to get a handle on it. The shit had really hit the fan. Then you go to deal with the fact that most of these people are poor, and impoverished and now they are losing the only stuff they have, which at times isnt much which makes it worse. And to make matters worse there was death in the air, fear, anger...ever extreme emtion you can think of. Things arent always so clear cut as what they present on the news for your edification. I actually went down there and witnessed the aftermath. I actually saw the strife. Saw the reaction of family and talked to them. And it is a bit different than what was played on the news. I tell ya it changed my whole life, in how I view my relationship with family God and how I treat others. I also saw how the relief was helping. So best believe while some money was wasted, alot of it did help. And they way I feel about it. If it helped one family then it was worth it. Because your tax dollar would have went somewhere else more frivolous like a war we cant win. Now go run somewhere and talk shit on that. That is something you should whine about.

[worship] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

WTF is meant by that? Let's get the poor minority out of today's society? If that is what you meant by that, then fuck you. Yes 95% of the residents in New orleans was non-white. Most had no money to actually leave New Orleans. So let's clean up the gene pool? It's almost like your grateful for those who did died during the hurricane [/QB]
i usually don t like to get involved in these things because it saddens me to see how some people views are far from respectable.. so in this case to CHP1991,, a big FUCK YOU!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
quote:

WTF is meant by that? Let's get the poor minority out of today's society? If that is what you meant by that, then fuck you. Yes 95% of the residents in New orleans was non-white. Most had no money to actually leave New Orleans. So let's clean up the gene pool? It's almost like your grateful for those who did died during the hurricane [/QB]
I love this. See how some of us are. No one said anything about race, color or anything along those lines on any post in this topic, but we all knew it was only a matter of time. Whats even better, is that you don't who you're talking to ( not in threatening way ) at all. [Roll Eyes]

So I say to you and SF89LX " Ignorence know's no color, race, creed or religion."

....also, since when are statistics racists??? You lost me on that one fella's.

--------------------

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God help the people of New Orleans. That shit sucked and is fuckin sad. People not being able to feed their babies and shit. Damn if my wife and I could have given more we would have. I do agree though, Fuck the people rapeing the system. There will always be those kinds of people out there and for that very reason we try to give as much as possible to help compinsate for the ones that will use it for its inteded use.

Whats more sad was the Indonesian earthquake that reshaped the globe, sped up the rotation of the earth and took about 200,000 lives. I'm sure there were people using the system then too but that shouldn't be a reason not to give when giving is needed.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

1991 CHP....You must understand the concept of suggestive reasoning and communication. All the desparaging remarks while not really pointed at Black America. We all know what the whole connotation is. Its a sad side effect of racism these days. Not saying you nor your remark is racist, but you can see where that is coming from cant you? And just the very thought that a person could be so un-compassionate to a natural disaster and the live affected by it. Is just ridiculous. But for some reason I believe your sentiment here is really how you feel. Which is sad in itself. But like I said, no diss to your opinion. But man I am from there, had family affected by Katrina, Lost family and friends in Katrina, Lost a piece of my childhood in Katrina, and actually went down there and witnessed the aftermath. And just to see how a person can have such a lop-sided view of the world makes me realize how ugly people can be. You might need alittle Jesus in your life (or a little more). You were going to pay taxes anyway. You'd rather that go to Iraq tho I bet. S what if a crack head splurges off his little 2k. What the hell is a person to do with 2k without any assistance or plan? Imagine you lost everything including family members. Would that 2k be your second coming or the answer to your prayers? The very thing that gets you back on your feet? The medicine that helps you forget all the death and struggle you just witnessed? Think about it, man.
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit! no said anything or showed any offense when someone said " REDNECK HILLBILLY'S"

NUFF SAID

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com