Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Giants Game Tonight, GREAT SEAT *PICS*

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Giants Game Tonight, GREAT SEAT *PICS*
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So after a FUCKED day overall I sat down in my seats at the game about 3 minutes before first pitch. Originally I assumed that I was in row 2 because it said row B, but row B ended up being RIGHT BEHIND THE DUGOUT, first row [Eek!]

GREAT GAME, SCHMIDT WAS INCREDIBLE [worship]

Here's a couple shots! Can't wait till next game I get in these same seats!!!!!

-

-

-

-

As you can see Schmidt was in some trouble here. Runners on second and third with NO outs in the 9th and up by 1 run.

-

Last pitch of the game

-

[ June 07, 2006, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those are great seats Don,.. glad to see your day turned out better...
question.. why were you taking pics of the players butts. [Razz] ?

[ June 07, 2006, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEA THOSE ARE HELLA GOOD SEATS AND THEY WON [Whoo Whooooo!] AND WHOEVER THE NEW PITCHER IS IS CUTE AS WELL BUT DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] GO GIANTS [worship] [worship]

FUKK THE A'S AND FUKK THE RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
[Whoo Whooooo!] GO GIANTS [worship] [worship]

FUKK THE A'S AND FUKK THE RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

FUCK YOU [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great seats, any foul balls close?

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still can't get over how good of a game that was, and how incredible those seats are [patriot]

Yes, there were a few foul balls around me. 10 year old 2 rows behind me got one, it was cool to see his ear to ear grin the rest of the evening!

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, seeing those pics make me want to go to a giants game...

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've never been to a basebal game. [Frown]
Don't quite like baseball, but it looks like Fun.. and those are killer seats. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
=(

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was an awesome game last night...hopefully the win today and win at least 3 of 4 from the Pirates.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that second picture a picture of Bonds? [Razz]

[ June 07, 2006, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:

yup thats how you look when you take roids
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice seats you lucky bastard! Schmidt was awesome last night, and they actually got enough run support to help him out.

I went to a game last year and sat about 12 rows behind, and 4-5 seats further down the 3rd base line from where your seat was, and I thought those seats were killer [Roll Eyes]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:

LOL Don you talk so much shit about Barry and then you take a picture of him? haha

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man...I am jealous! There's nothing like sitting close at a ballgame.

A couple weeks ago, I had the priviledge to meet and shake Barry's hand...the day before he hit 715. They had a photo day where the 1st 3000 fans got to go on the field. Barry ended up coming out for about an hour. I'll never forget being that close to him...it was quite an experience. He was such a nice guy and treated everyone there with respect.

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And I'll be out there tomorrow night in the bleachers drinkin it up.....anybody else gonna be there?

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

-
 -
 -

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL Don you talk so much shit about Barry and then you take a picture of him? haha
That's about the stupidest comment you've made Dana. Here's another one for ya where the guy looked like he was going to puke after running in from left field after an inning (he only ran the first half, then walked) [Roll Eyes]

-

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

[patriot]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's about the stupidest comment you've made Dana. Here's another one for ya where the guy looked like he was going to puke after running in from left field after an inning (he only ran the first half, then walked) [Roll Eyes]

-

The Baseball God doesn't need to run the bases [Razz]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Over 500 stolen bases in his career...I think he did a fair amount of running [Big Grin]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com