Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Suisun City Car show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Suisun City Car show
BlownCobra98
¯
Member # 5943

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for BlownCobra98  Ford pictures for BlownCobra98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well it was a good day at the Golden Hills Mustang club car show. Won some raffle prizes and lost to a [BS flag] stock Mach 1 (kevin pope) mustang in 1994-2004 "modified" mustang category [BS flag] and yes there was a stock class he could of entered. Pretty messed up when me and this other gt mustang were really modified. But I found out the kevin was in the golden hills mustang club. By the way the guy in the gt mustang I saw on streetfire.net he clamed his import emblem gtR that looked like something of an acura or something was a rare gt mustang (big black guy) one of a kind some of you guys might know who I am talking about. Anway pretty messed up at the car show I knew that I would probly lose when I got there because of a club hosting the event and the participents were mostly apart of the club and everyone is voting for there buddies. But damn make it look that obvious about being rigged [Roll Eyes] . Lol even the kevin's mom told me its a popularity vote lol [Eek!]

[ May 21, 2006, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: BlownCobra98 ]

--------------------
Never enough Horspower always thirsty for more.
Drive it like you stole it.
Representing HCI Motorsports.

Posts: 142 | From: Carmichael | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know what you are saying. last year i went to the sacramento mustang club show or whatever it was called and there were only 3 other foxbodies in the show and i lost to a STOCK 86 and another STOCK 88 mustang. i imean stock as in the engines weren't even cleaned! turns out both of the owners were part of the mustang club that put on the show [Mad]
and this is how i looked:
 -

man i was pissed!

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crap,
missed it. And I can walk to it.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seeing pics of your old vert is painful it was such a sweet ride, don't worry about not getting an award at sacramento mustang club show your car gets more love from cafords members comments than a stupid trophy would show.
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
seeing pics of your old vert is painful it was such a sweet ride, don't worry about not getting an award at sacramento mustang club show your car gets more love from cafords members comments than a stupid trophy would show.

thanks man, i truly appreciate the love it gets on here, it makes all the time i spent on it seem worthwhile [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com