Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got ate by some GM's. I Need More ford guys in Sac (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Got ate by some GM's. I Need More ford guys in Sac
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now im not embarrassed to admit it. but i got ate up by some GM's tonight. I was out for the first time in the cobra since i got on my x-pipe and i assumed it would move a lil better. but anyway i was wit a few buddies who all had GM's and i was the only ford. There was a 99 WS6, 2002 SS, 2004 GTO and a 2002 Z06 (might be wrong on years but you get the idea). I figured i could run with the SS or the WS6 off the line and hang wit em top end but i was wrong on both accounts. I had some pretty bad launces tho but i just got ate up. But What i need is some more guys in fords that can run with these dudes cuz my cars just not there yet. THat guys z06 is badass and his plates read "eatn cobras, Shittn Vipers." He is dying to race a Terminator CObra just so he can talk some more shit. I wanna see if any other ford guys out here in sac wanna come out saturday night when we go back out so i can have some more fast fords out there. If so PM me.

[ May 06, 2006, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
somebody call rick. he will shit on that zo6. i heard that guy sean04 has a kb cobra but i dont know if any of these guys would come out.

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Now im not embarrassed to admit it. but i got ate up by some GM's tonight. I was out for the first time in the cobra since i got on my x-pipe and i assumed it would move a lil better. but anyway i was wit a few buddies who all had GM's and i was the only ford. There was a 99 WS6, 2002 SS, 2004 GTO and a 2002 Z06 (might be wrong on years but you get the idea). I figured i could run with the SS or the WS6 off the line and hang wit em top end but i was wrong on both accounts. I had some pretty bad launces tho but i just got ate up. But What i need is some more guys in fords that can run with these dudes cuz my cars just not there yet. THat guys z06 is badass and his plates read "eatn cobras, Shittn Vipers." He is dying to race a Terminator CObra just so he can talk some more shit. I wanna see if any other ford guys out here in sac wanna come out saturday night when we go back out so i can have some more fast fords out there. If so PM me.

Beatin' guys like that are most enjoyable. It's funny, he's got a plate that says "eatin' bla,bla,blah"...and he's never raced a Terminator? [Roll Eyes] I bet he's never raced a Viper neither.

edit: Sac seems kinda far for a race, but if he REALLY wants to, pm me. Sean04 and FoxGt would probabaly happy to join in on the carnage. [Big Grin] [Wink]

[ May 06, 2006, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah. I have never really seen a Terminator up close either. ima send you guys a PM with my address so you can see how far it is to my place. I got a work 12-8 so i will get back to you fellas if you PM me your number while im gone. as for anyone else. PM your number and i will call you when i get off.

--------------------

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what mods if any do those guys have? I would be down to bring out my Cobra if they wanna run em
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hit me up in a few weeks, I have to get my Cobra registered but i'm down to SHIT ON A Z06, or give him a good run for his money!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll race that Z in my Cobra. I don't race on the weekends, but if I see him during the week I'll definitely give him a run.

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
He is dying to race a Terminator CObra just so he can talk some more shit.

contact 03smknsvt he's always down to race and he's got a germinator.

[ May 06, 2006, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

hes right am always down to race, but unlike him i have a car to race and i never back out of races. so if he wants to race let me know or he can race cumboy with his 600hp supra. your a fucking joke cumboy, and i would race but you see cummi, my cobra is going thru some changes right now, its nothing special just some twins. am still waiting for you to take my offer and race me, oh but thats right the only thing you race is your mouth, oh well cant compete there you beat me hands down.

[ May 06, 2006, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: 03smknsvt ]

--------------------
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird

Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey whats up?are things still going on tonight? im done to go,i am coming from marysville so let me know where you want to meet up at,you can just call me and let me know 925-575-0827

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

hey fellas. if anyone is down just hit me up at this number. 916-912-2951. ask for T-wash

[ May 06, 2006, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
its nothing special just some twins.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Juiced-03:
quote:
its nothing special just some twins.

[Big Grin]
+1 [worship]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

hes right am always down to race, but unlike him i have a car to race and i never back out of races. so if he wants to race let me know or he can race cumboy with his 600hp supra. your a fucking joke cumboy, and i would race but you see cummi, my cobra is going thru some changes right now, its nothing special just some twins. am still waiting for you to take my offer and race me, oh but thats right the only thing you race is your mouth, oh well cant compete there you beat me hands down.
Why you gotta get all butthurt everytime? I was just telling the guy to contact you since are always down to race. That was a compliment in case you couldn't figure it out. I already said I would race you so no need to push the issue. I'm glad you're getting twins because now you have upped your chances from none at all to a snow ball's chance in hell.

--------------------

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why you gotta get all butthurt everytime? I was just telling the guy to contact you since are always down to race. That was a compliment in case you couldn't figure it out. I already said I would race you so no need to push the issue. I'm glad you're getting twins because now you have upped your chances from none at all to a snow ball's chance in hell.
youll never show up cumboy. there is no need to front cumboy just comeout and say that you dont have a car adn that the only thing you race is your mouth. let me know when you get a car and are down to race. till then dont mention my name.

--------------------
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Al

--------------------

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

quote:
Al

thats my name dont wear it out. [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Short for Alice?

--------------------

I Fear No Five O
¯
Member # 5185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I Fear No Five O  Ford pictures for I Fear No Five O    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Short for Alice?

Most likely short for Alan or Alex....definately not Alice, lol.

--------------------
"Haha, he's joking...It feels SO good when he jokes!" - Vince Vaughn, Wedding Crashers

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

quote:
Short for Alice?

short for alslapahoe.

--------------------
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird

sureshot
¯
Member # 5108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sureshot  Ford pictures for sureshot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Something a white boy would say lmao.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

so whats the beef between 03smknsvt and cummins? and cummins can you post pics of your bad ass supra im always hearing about?

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sureshot:

your tough real tough are you a minority who was picked on in high school?
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

quote:
so whats the beef between 03smknsvt and cummins? and cummins can you post pics of your bad ass supra im always hearing about?

he just likes to run his mouth about shit that doesnt concern him in anyway , shape, type or form. man, your gonna die sitting there waiting for him to post pics of his car cus it doesnt exist. oh one more thing i seen you at the track on sunday them rims is looking clean. my bro told me he sold them to you and they look better then i thought. i notived you were having some traction issues. its all good man your shit looks clean. [patriot]

--------------------
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by sureshot:

your tough real tough are you a minority who was picked on in high school?
lol

--------------------
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com