Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Nextel users in here.....(update with pics on pg 2)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Nextel users in here.....(update with pics on pg 2)
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a i860 and that POS is breaking, the ear piece speaker is fuked and its all staticy so i have to use the outer speaker. im thinking about getting a black berry 7100i or the i870.
anyone know if i can get the treo with nextel service not sprint?
people that have either of those phone, i want to hear your input on them.
sic5pointslow,89 fake snake, and 03brknsvt(03smknsvt) i know you guys have the i870 how you guys like it?

[ April 27, 2006, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i870 is good. its got alot of functions but its simple to use at the same time. the treo you can only get with sprint. i wanted one 2 but nextel doesnt have a service for those. i got the new black berry from nextel when it first came out but i gave it up the first week i had it cuz its more like a bizz phone but its got alot of koo functions to it.

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the i870. Works good looks nice. It does have a lot of functions. Cool little MP3 Player. The screen is nice big and clear.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love mine i put videos of the simpsons, the whole show. and tell me when to go video. SICKKK. I found a way to put any video you want.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im thinking of getting a black berry, only thing i dont like is that it doesnt have a camera but i rarely use the one on my current phone, only use it to make caller id pics.
i have to switch the account over to my name tomorrow morning so i can add my fedex discount, i was 17 when the account was made so i couldnt get it under my name.
im getting the unlimited data usage package, so i can have Cafords on the go [Razz]

[ April 23, 2006, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have had 3 different Blackberrys and I have come to the conclusion that they all suck.

If you don't get emails through them you have no reason to have one.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY JUST BECAUSE THE PHONE IS BIG AND HAS A BIG SCREEN AND LOTS OF BUTTONS.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have had an 860 for the last 6 months and i have no complaints

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i sell nextel and sprint, no you cannot use sprint phones for nextel. completely different service/formats. do not get the blackberry they are very hit and miss, some work great and last forever some are POS's and very unreliable. the i870 and an awsome phone i dont know anyone that has it that is un-happy.

Justin

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92coupe:
i sell nextel and sprint, no you cannot use sprint phones for nextel. completely different service/formats. do not get the blackberry they are very hit and miss, some work great and last forever some are POS's and very unreliable. the i870 and an awsome phone i dont know anyone that has it that is un-happy.

Justin

870 or 860 [worship] [worship]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

im going to get the blackberry and try it out, if i dont like it ill return it and get a i870
5PT SLOW
¯
Member # 638

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5PT SLOW  Ford pictures for 5PT SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GET METRO! LOL
Posts: 553 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 5PT SLOW:
GET METRO! LOL

i hate metro pcs, i had to borrow my cousins getro for a day and i hate that crap.
ill stil with nextel.

92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
im going to get the blackberry and try it out, if i dont like it ill return it and get a i870

LOL, why ask for advice then not take it? your choice though, like i said there is a chance you get a good one and a good chance you get a bad 1.

Justin

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 92coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:

LOL, why ask for advice then not take it? your choice though, like i said there is a chance you get a good one and a good chance you get a bad 1.

Justin

i asked around on other boards and people seem to like it, so il try it out, doesnt hurt to try it out.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

well my mom just got off the phone with nextel, were switching the account to my name(i was 17 when i got it, so moving it from her name to me) so i can get my fedex discount, sad news that it will take 5 days to do the switch becuase they have to run a credit check on me.so ill have to wait on the BB. i want a treo but i want nextel service.

[ April 24, 2006, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

damn there are somepeople that shouldnt be in customer service.
its $150 depost to transfer the account to my name that ill get back in 13 months.
so ill upgrade prob friday.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Woo Wooo I posting this from my BlackBerry.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Woo Wooo I posting this from my BlackBerry.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

well i got it today(sic5pointslow thought i was bluffing)
here are some pics and yes it is mine in the first pic you can see me cell number 510-760-2484
now i have cafords on the go [Razz] and Bayarearacing.com on the go

-

-

-

-

-

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Man, i love this phone.
i just downloaded AIM for it so now i can IM from anywhere. i also downloaded this prgram that includes a gps navigation system/yellow pages search/white pages search and other things.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com