Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Great public speakers????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Great public speakers????
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well after listening to MLK's famous "I have a dream speech" (which I did in elementry school [Big Grin] ) I started to think of some of the famous speakers in our past. I believe MLK, Hitler, Clinton, and even Tupac were great speakers. I am not speaking on the beliefs they spoke on but the power in their speeches. What do you guys think?

[ April 12, 2006, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

WantedCOBRA
¯
Member # 3150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WantedCOBRA  Ford pictures for WantedCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Malcolm X must be added to that list most definetley.
Posts: 127 | From: Fairfield, CALIFORNIA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bob saget [worship]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Winston Churchill-

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty's Government-every man of them. That is the will of Parliament and the nation.

The British Empire and the French Republic, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ronald Reagan OWNED!

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Dusty122
¯
Member # 4480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dusty122  Ford pictures for Dusty122  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jesse jackson all the way. it always seems like hes talking about something important even though no one can understand what the hell he is saying

--------------------
90 Mustang GT roadster
top, backseat, windows, mirrors, handles, wipers, springs, heater, a/c (delete all) that stuff is for chumps n e way

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty122:
Jesse jackson all the way. it always seems like hes talking about something important even though no one can understand what the hell he is saying

LOL.... Does that also aplly to Al Sharpton?
92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mussilini, Hitler, Chruchil, Nepoleon(i know there isn't much proof, but he is the only person to ever be exiled then return to rule) Don King(only in america!)

Justin

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
howard stern,, [worship]
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ric Flair

"To be the man [spit flying], WOoOoOOOOOO...you've got to beat the man [spit flying], WooOOoOoOO!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com