Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pictures of 1100hp's car.......

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pictures of 1100hp's car.......
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i apoligize on the picture quality.
ill take some one with my camera.

-

-

-

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Yames
¯
Member # 5291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yames  Ford pictures for Yames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet roll cage, how much did he end up paying for that and where did he purchase that from? Got any more pics of the roll cage? What kind of engine mods has he done?

--------------------
2003 Mach 1 (Good Bye For Now)
1993 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 (Sold)
1994 Toyota Tercel

1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1100hp  Ford pictures for 1100hp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey thanxs for posting the pics for me, maybe next time I'll be able to take some with a better camera. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
"sure officer, it's stock".

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yames:
sweet roll cage, how much did he end up paying for that and where did he purchase that from? Got any more pics of the roll cage? What kind of engine mods has he done?

i know hes got a LOT of money into the car, when its at CDT for tunning, ill take some better pics and a video of the dyno tune.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car. What is your combo? Is that a ZEX control box I see mounted on the firewall? [Wink]
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1100hp  Ford pictures for 1100hp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got the roll cage from Maximum,it cost about 300. The powder coating was 900$. [patriot]

--------------------

1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Oh and yes that is a ZEX box that you see. [Wink]

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1100hp:
I got the roll cage from Maximum,it cost about 300. The powder coating was 900$. [patriot]

Damn did that powder coating come with lube too, or did they just give it to dry bareback? Where the hell did you take it that charged $900??????? [Eek!]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

US Powder coating they had to use some 3 stage shit to get the metalics right, and ya I probably got raped on the deal. The picture realy doesnt do it justice. [Frown]

--------------------

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of huffer is that? Novi 2000?
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
What kind of huffer is that? Novi 2000?

Looks like its a Procharger. What else do you have done to it besides the blower and nitrous?

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] for dual power adders [Wink]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this blown and nitrous car still running a stock block by the way? [Confused]
1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

It's a stroked cobra block with a procharger F-1, 125 shot of No2,and a whol bunch of other goodies. [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com