Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » JUST GOT ANOTHER TICKET!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: JUST GOT ANOTHER TICKET!!!!!
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just got another speeding ticket 78 in a 65 on the freeway on my way home from work.is there anyway to get this ticket removed? is it possible to ask the judge to drop the ticket? FUKK im pissed off and tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL MZ MISCHEIF  Ford pictures for LIL MZ MISCHEIF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u big dummy! y dony u just go to traffic school? if i did it i think u can too...

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50
www.myspace.com/joeymuthafuckinramos[/URL] www.girlsfmx.com

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LIL MZ MISCHEIF:
u big dummy! y dony u just go to traffic school? if i did it i think u can too...

i just got another ticket on 3-24-06 so like 2 weeks ago.

i just realized that i have gotten a ticket in all of our cars, 1 in the highway, 1 in the 500 and 1 in the chrysler.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no you just need one in the cobra to be complete [Razz]
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ask the judge to drop the ticket??!!! Are you serious?

You'd think after the recent ticket you got (and the thread you made about traffic school eligibility) that you would slow down since you are already on thin ice [Confused]

No one to be pissed at but yourself.

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Juiced-03:

You'd think after the recent ticket you got (and the thread you made about traffic school eligibility) that you would slow down since you are already on thin ice [Confused]

[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ticketassassin.com [Cool]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
Originally posted by LIL MZ MISCHEIF:

i just got another ticket on 3-24-06 so like 2 weeks ago.

i just realized that i have gotten a ticket in all of our cars, 1 in the highway, 1 in the 500 and 1 in the chrysler.

you almost sound like you are proud to have one in each car damn [dance]

[ April 06, 2006, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: svt306snake ]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Slow Down.
Problem fixed. [patriot]
No need to thank me. [Razz]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Slow Down.
Problem fixed. [patriot]
No need to thank me. [Razz]

XXXJAKTLY

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do you guys know if ticketassain works for seatbelt tickets??? i just got my 3rd one about 2 weeks ago! [Mad]
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Juiced-03:

exactly.. javier slow the eff down fool..
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why don't you just slow down and put on your seatbelt? [Confused] The only way the ticket will get "dropped" is if you fight it and the cop doesn't show up. Or if Jesus was the judge and stuff.

No tickets and more money for mods, makes sense to me.

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I just felt the reprecussions of my 22348 (b) over 100 mph (actually 115mp [Frown] ). Im so glad I don't have my 2003 Cobra now. I have a 91 Honda civic that I was paying $297 for 6 months (liability). It now went up to $591 for six months. I lost my Good Driving Discount. To make it worse, I just turned 25 this month. I've actually had a kind of good record until this ticket. It was 2am in the morning on 101 north in Marin by the Porcshe dealership (long straightaway). No traffic and and new LEXUS GS400 zoomed on my tail and then switched lanes and paced the side of me and then drove off. Slowed down and did the same thing. Except I bit this time to show what the 03 COBRA was about. In the end I got the ticket and this is what happens. It sucks. I really don't do that much speeding. But the time and place and traffic was perfect for some friendly playing (without getting caught) but that didn't happen [Frown] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

[ April 07, 2006, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck slowing down...
silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
fuck slowing down...

Then expect to get tickets and dont complain about them [patriot]

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
slow down speedy gonzalez [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a fucking ticket today in Rohnert Park. This is fucking bullshit. On one block it says 35mph (I was driving 40mph). I cross the tracks and it's now COTATI (not even a more than a block of traveling) and the mph is 30 (the cop is sitting right on the first block/borderline where the mph starts. So he tags me at 41 mph in a 30 mph, when 3 seconds before that it was 35mph. Isn't that entrampment? He his puropsely sitting at the invisible borderline.

[ April 10, 2006, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
I got a fucking ticket today in Rohnert Park. This is fucking bullshit. On one block it says 35mph (I was driving 40mph). I cross the tracks and it's now COTATI (not even a more than a block of traveling) and the mph is 30 (the cop is sitting right on the first block/borderline where the mph starts. So he tags me at 41 mph in a 30 mph, when 3 seconds before that it was 35mph. Isn't that entrampment? He his puropsely sitting at the invisible borderline.

fight it.
im using ticket assassin for mine.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are going to stick it to you on this one...

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulations on getting your speeding ticket. [patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com