Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Woman shot 1 block from my house 5 minutes before I pull up.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Woman shot 1 block from my house 5 minutes before I pull up.
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A woman was stopped in her car at the corner of Sunset and Pintail last night and was shot in the neck. I pulled off HWY 12 right after it happened as the paramdics and cops pulled up. She made it into the Carls Jr. parking lot. A cop back at the intersection had a guy in handcuffs. A helicopter landed at Heritage Park acrros the street from my house and she was airlifted out. My brother-in-law is visiting and he and my wife arrived from the train station as the chopper was landing. He just retired from the AF and was a combat medic in Special Ops for the last 8 years. He just stepped out of the truck, lit a cigerette and said "Thought I was done with this shit."

That corner and 7-11 always has lots of interaction w/ the local cops. Gee, think all the section 8 housing has anything to do with it?

[BS flag]

edit: Big bad town of Suisun City.

[ April 05, 2006, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: FasterDamnit ]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. I hope she is alright. I always thought Suisun City was pretty calm the only 2 times I went.

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt really know what was going on. when i was heading back home, i couldnt turn right onto pintail because of all the "do not cross" tape around. I figured it was another 7-11 shooting because they happen quite often.

hey Faster, where exactly do you live?
me and 94gt live off of flagstone cir.

[ April 05, 2006, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: 347_C.I.D. ]

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am in "The Classics".
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 347_C.I.D.:
i didnt really know what was going on. when i was heading back home, i couldnt turn right onto pintail because of all the "do not cross" tape around. I figured it was another 7-11 shooting because they happen quite often.

so your back home now?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:

so your back home now?
ya, got back late feb. [patriot]
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Are the shootings gang related? Or are they just random shootings on anyone? Sounds pretty crazy.

--------------------
who

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy. At least in Suisun City you don't have people stealing your headrests and rear speakers!

Now thats ghetto. [Embarrassed]

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There has been quite a few shootings at that 7-11. Mostly just random violence and people getting in fights. Not really gang realted just stupid people.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Crazy. At least in Suisun City you don't have people stealing your headrests and rear speakers!

lol. Sorry the headrests is just too funny, no offense. [Big Grin]

--------------------
who

8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's only one reason for heritage park in suisun to be ghetto, and that's cus everyone from vallejo moved there [Wink] . Other than that it's the same as fairfield..
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LiterRiceEater:
There's only one reason for heritage park in suisun to be ghetto, and that's cus everyone from vallejo moved there [Wink] . Other than that it's the same as fairfield..

I believe you! All of Vallejo's public/cheap housing is being scooped up and transformed into $300k condos or $500k houses. So they are forced to go where you guys live. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by LuvMy04GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

lol. Sorry the headrests is just too funny, no offense. [Big Grin]
I know it's hilarious indeed. I think my "friend" did though as a joke but I don't speak to him anymore.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing like a section 8 housing complex to ruin a neighborhood!
[patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I moved from vallejo to suisun(heritage park) im tellin you its a mini vallejo I saw hella fools I know out there from vallejo 75% are ex vallejo residents
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
There has been quite a few shootings at that 7-11. Mostly just random violence and people getting in fights. Not really gang realted just stupid people.

That and the groups of guys slanging on the corner

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i was 6 i moved to suisun and lived there till i was 22 and that whole area has changed drastically [Eek!]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I lived in the apartments behind the 7-11 for 2 years. That was two years too many for me. [Frown]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just heard on the news that a teal cobra was seen speeding away.....Must of been one of JohnB's hoes acting up...He had to teach her a lesson.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn johnb got hoes we need to hang out more often no where is safe section 8 or not its all bad

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sell and move East! You will be able to buy a house for cash with what you are going to make off of yours!

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

quote:
Originally posted by UNLUCKIER:
Sell and move East! You will be able to buy a house for cash with what you are going to make off of yours!

Smart man. [patriot]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com