Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone know that site to track Myspace visitors?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know that site to track Myspace visitors?
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know we had a thread a while back but cant seem to find it, does anyone know which sites offer those codes you put in your profile to see who visited your page?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can use it anymore becuase it was violating a rule or someshit like that. and it was filesnoop.com
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Naw there were more, i tried one and it was working but made my page load hella slow -

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Profilesnoop.com, I still have it and it still works.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to have it, but they kept hacking my page and f'ing it up.
Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stevo:
I used to have it, but they kept hacking my page and f'ing it up.

yea me too
510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
Profilesnoop.com, I still have it and it still works.

hey where do u have your code pasted in?? who i like to meet??
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hackers suck ass...

But I have never had a prob with my page, I know they had alot of probs posted on there main page and claim there all fixed. Who knows.

92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hackers suck ass...

But I have never had a prob with my page, I know they had alot of probs posted on there main page and claim there all fixed. Who knows.

it was myspace that was hackin the users pages, they would make your "i'd like to meet" section the exact same as your "about me" section. then would you would try and fix it as soon as you edited you "id like to meet" section they would ruin the profilesnoop.com code.

Justin

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They also put a code on your page that won't let you use the profilesnoop coding. Everyone i've given it to says theirs doesn't work except me and one of my other friends.
I deleted my code because the code won't let other users who use IE to view your page.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by 92coupe:
quote:
Hackers suck ass...

it was myspace that was hackin the users pages, they would make your "i'd like to meet" section the exact same as your "about me" section. then would you would try and fix it as soon as you edited you "id like to meet" section they would ruin the profilesnoop.com code.

Justin

I remember reading something about that, I guess MySpace didnt like people using it because the tracking company wouldnt pay them.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 92coupe:
quote:
Hackers suck ass...

Justin

I remember reading something about that, I guess MySpace didnt like people using it because the tracking company wouldnt pay them.
myspace didn't like it because the code gave peoples IP addresses. Profilesnoop stopped doing that but ti was too little too late, myspace had already made a code to combat people from using it. The myspace moderators can't go through everyones profile so it still works for some.

[ April 05, 2006, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Yeah they disabled it @ Profilescoop - ugh - my profile views sky rocketed lol Was wondering who's really on my page...

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Yeah they disabled it @ Profilescoop - ugh - my profile views sky rocketed lol Was wondering who's really on my page...

wow, i admire your humbleness! go back and take pics of yourself in your ghetto gear and all the monolopy $$$$ pics with your BB guns! lol! [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is there any websites that have this stuff to see who looking at you page?And when you download it to your page how does it tell you whos been on your page?Is there anything on there to block your page so no one can look at it?People have said to change your age on it....

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by DOPE 50:
So is there any websites that have this stuff to see who looking at you page?And when you download it to your page how does it tell you whos been on your page?Is there anything on there to block your page so no one can look at it?People have said to change your age on it....

You don't download anything you just insert a code into your profile and then you have to go to the site to see whos looking at your profile.
There is another site that does this but it only shows who is looking at your profile who also has the code in their profile so its worthless to see everyone.
Changing your age to 14 or 15 makes your profile private so only your friends can look at it. I might do this at the end of the week.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Profilesnoop has become a message board like cafords. Its kinda cool but after you get 30 posts you get access to the Private area where you can get trackers and stuff.
http://www.loiteringallowed.com

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

This tracker works really good, it only works though for people who have signed up with it. It doesn't track people who hasn't signed up so spread the word

http://whosonmypage.com

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHOSONMYPAGE.COM

my friend owns this site and it works as LONG as the person looking at ur page has it it will show u there page..trust me it works and it the biggest one on the net pver a million ppl have it [patriot]

www.myspace.com/mykenastyisback

--------------------
MYSPACE.COM/MYKENASTYISBACK

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.whosonmyspace.com/register.php

only one i know of [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i lied [Big Grin] that other one is gay makes u take some stupid survey for an hour tyr this one

http://www.whosonmypage.com/main/signup

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my cousin andrea runs this one.Works as long as the otehr person has it as well that is looking at ur page

www.whosonmypage.com

[patriot]

--------------------
MYSPACE.COM/MYKENASTYISBACK

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com