Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone else sick of the Friggin Rain??!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone else sick of the Friggin Rain??!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
(Rant on) anyone else sick of this dang rain,, i am absolutely sick of it!! its been raining for 1 month plus now! im about to take a serious vacation somewhere sunny like mexico, jeeez,, and this is "spring break" WTF,, and lookin at the extended forecast it says its goin to be wet until not this friday, but next friday! [Eek!] ,, shit do we need to do a rain dance or something to get some sunshine around here??? [Mad] (rant off)

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup. F the rain! it better not rain in LA next weekend for FFF.....ill be PiiiiiiissssTTT!

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually I am very sick of the rain. I almost lost my car and possibly my life the other day driving in the rain. I hydro-planed right as I hit the gas, started sliding like hell and water splashed all over my window and I couldnt see shit, kinda lost control for a sec but gained it back. Luckily I didnt spin all the way around and no one was near me. I wasnt even going fast either....like 40-50 mph on the freeway.

Becareful in the rain....esecially the guys with the heated engines....no traction out there.

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah it has been raining forever [BS flag] im ready for some sun so i can go riding!

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I kinda like the rain, the only thing i don't like is i have a huge hole in the bottom of my shoe and when i go outside i get my feet wet [Frown]
I'm too cheap to go buy new shoes, i will maybe this month thoughMight duck tape the bottom of my shoe and get new shoes before next winter lol.

by the way its supposed to rain until friday up here. Its pouring right now.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup, i havn't even been able to wash my car in over 4 months. i finally take it out the other day when it was sunny, then all of a sudden it started raining on me..AAARRRRGGGGGG!!

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm FUKKIN so sick of rain. I'm with you on that one. I'm bout to take a vacation to get away for this shitty weather. It's seriously depressing. [Frown]

[ April 03, 2006, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by inferno03:
yup, i havn't even been able to wash my car in over 4 months. i finally take it out the other day when it was sunny, then all of a sudden it started raining on me..AAARRRRGGGGGG!!

I haven't washed either of my cars in that long either.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The more rain. The more customers keep in the confines of their own home. The less buttons I have to push on the register. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea fuck the rain. I always hated it... [Mad]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't care about it.

My moostang isn't running and the beater won't lose control with a gutless motor.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Jeep leaked water into it and now my radio is acting funny. When i reached under the dash to see if it was just a loose wire i hit the check engine wire and my check engine light came on and flickered off. If i touch the wire the check engine light comes on [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate the fucking rain just b/c the day that i could go to the track was close cause of the rain [Mad]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEAH IT SUCKS AND LOOKS LIKE IT ISNT GOING ANYWHERE

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Confused] Damn rain.Like the other guy said, lets do a rain dance to stop the rain. [dance]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i kinda like the rain, i sleep better.
and when its wet i can swang my coupe [Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm ready for 103 degree weather [Cool]
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My spring break started today and all I have to look forward to is rain. My car is so filthly, I cringe and feel embarassed to look at it. This summer better be a hot one! [Cool]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:

HELL NO! I hate it when its hot, i like it if its a nice 65 degrees.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:

Me too [patriot]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com