Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » opinions on this subject?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: opinions on this subject?
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if u see someone driving aroung drinking alcahol in there car,would u say something to them or report it.
i was at a gas station today and saw a guy and i guess it was his wife and 2 little kids pull up and the guy was chugging a beer.then gets out and tosses it in the back of his truck where u can hear there was a few of them back there.
then goes inside the gas station starts to pump the gas and gets into his truck and cracks open another.

just curious what would any of u done if u saw this happen?

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
report his dumb ass.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was me, i hate my family

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i did call the local pd and gave the plate # and what i saw and mentioned the 2 little kids.

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would call to. He is going to harm his and someone elses family. Probably kill everyone and he will be the one that lives cause he is drunk.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If it's some idiot by himself then fuck it let him drive off a cliff but definently report it with kids involved. Either way tho him drinking is endangering not only other drivers but you as well.
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yea i would of reported it driving drunk isn't cool people could die or be seriously hurt from a drunk driving causing an accident, especially if he had kids with him thats just not right.Good Job [patriot]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:

damn dude...you always got some crazy ass remarks [Big Grin]

As for the driver...that sounds like something I've seen in a movie before. "Throwing it in back of his truck..." Thast some country hick shit [Roll Eyes] I'd definitely report his ass though [Embarrassed]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have called the cops.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

when i called right before i hung up she asked for my #.so i wonder if it was because if they caught him they would want me to id him or if they would call back and tell me they caught him.
never had to call the pd for something other then an accident

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hahahah, [Razz]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

If he is stuipd enough to do that not only in public, but with his family with him...report it ASAP. That's a pretty messed up position to put your family in...

Maybe it was rootbeer?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
drunk and not driving cool until they throw up
drunk and driving kills and that sucks man
when i drove the tow truck for 10 years i could look into cars and see lots of people drinking and driving plus lots of other things it was great [Big Grin]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
drunk and not driving cool until they throw up
drunk and driving kills and that sucks man
when i drove the tow truck for 10 years i could look into cars and see lots of people drinking and driving plus lots of other things it was great [Big Grin]

I knew something made you the way you are....j/k...give me a call tomorrow if you want those speakers

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
when i called right before i hung up she asked for my #.so i wonder if it was because if they caught him they would want me to id him or if they would call back and tell me they caught him.
never had to call the pd for something other then an accident

Thats so if he is caught, you can be subpenod(sp?) into court to testify.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its funny this topic came up because I followed a guy last night in a mini van and had reported him but he got off the freeway so I continued my 100 yard follow and saw a local PD got his attention and the LEO chased down the drunk shithead. I felt good and went home and slept well. [patriot]
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2NSANE:
its funny this topic came up because I followed a guy last night in a mini van and had reported him but he got off the freeway so I continued my 100 yard follow and saw a local PD got his attention and the LEO chased down the drunk shithead. I felt good and went home and slept well. [patriot]

Hi Dan [Big Grin]

Same thing happened to me a few months back, but lucky my friend was working Grave so I called him since he worked the 580/680 split, told him we were heading west on 580 and the guy almost went off the road 4 times and almost sideswipe 3 cars, by the time we got to Santa Rita exit there was 2 CHP and 3 P-Town cops waiting for him on the on ramp. Guess the truck had over a dozen open cans and he couldn't even talk when asked questions.

Sometimes telling on someone is the right thing to do, saving someones life is better then ignoring it.

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just call it in give the info and hang up the phone.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
I Fear No Five O
¯
Member # 5185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I Fear No Five O  Ford pictures for I Fear No Five O    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hahaha!

[ April 05, 2006, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: I Fear No Five O ]

--------------------
"Haha, he's joking...It feels SO good when he jokes!" - Vince Vaughn, Wedding Crashers

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Friend of mine was in line at Crack In The Crotch at 2am. The dude in front of him was pulling up to the drive through and hit a pole. My buddy got out of his car and saw the dude was totally stumbling drunk. He convinced the guy to let him park his car.

He talked to the dude and he said he would just hang out and wait 'til he sobered up before driving. My friend gave him back his keys, got back in the his car and ordered his food. Before my friend left the parking lot the drunk fuck jumped back in his car and took off.

My buddy tried to do the right thing but...

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
My buddy tried to do the right thing but...

but gave him back his keys so it was pointless
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com