Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i fu*kin hate theives!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: i fu*kin hate theives!!!!!
LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL MZ MISCHEIF  Ford pictures for LIL MZ MISCHEIF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know its not a ford but oh well! i hate theives!!!!! my lil dirt bike got stolen from in front my house like 30 min ago and im definitely not a happy camper..... i think theives in general should get their damn hands cut off!

here's some pics ..... i miss her already.....
its the lil one #96 on the left....
 -

the lil one on the right
 -

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50
www.myspace.com/joeymuthafuckinramos[/URL] www.girlsfmx.com

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
That sucks [Frown]

What he said...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was just reading your thread earlier today. Anyhow, I'm watching TV and my roommate comes in my room and says his rims are gone (18" Chrome - not sure what brand) that had tires on them that were sitting in the garage stack upped 4 high. I said "they can't be!" Well, sure enough they are gone from our garage! We can't put an exact date when they were taken from because, know one can remember when the last seen them there in the corner. Other than the other day my roommate had thought something was missing from that corner. But it could have been gone way before that anyhow. I couldn't believe it. We can't recall when the last time we seen them sitting the corner of the garage. He remembers being in the garage the other day and looking in that same corner, thinking to himself (something is missing there) but not quite knowing what's missing. So he continues on with what he was doing. Anyhow, today he was watching overhaulin and the show reminded him of his rims. So he went to check on them as you now know they're gone! I live in a culdasac in Rohnert Park in one of the nicer areas. No one on my block looks suspcious to us at least. And the rims could not have been seen unless walked up from the street. So that has us baffle as to who could of taken them. Right now my number one suspect/suspects is the gardener that I personally haven't seen to date since we moved in here (RENTAL - HOUSE). But then again, it could have been anybody. By the way, we have 4 bikes in the garage. My Ducati, R1, GSXR and KAWASAKI NINJA. They could have taken anything in the house, bikes, but the took the rims. Which is good, compared to what they could have taken. But I'm tripping out now, because I would have never thought anybody would be so brave to come get these rims (and they're kind of heavy too). So yeah, I feel you on this HATING THIEVES shit. They weren't my rims, but I feel violated because its OUR house that they took it from. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[ March 29, 2006, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my car got broken into the other night, 60gb ipod video and a few other goodies taken.... sorry about your loss.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My parents had their house broken into. They stole four cars, all the keys, my moms purse/credit cards. Hella shit. They blew the motor in my brothers firebird and almost got my dads 5.0. Two days later the FF PD caught those fucks. I know my parents are realllllly lucky

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL MZ MISCHEIF  Ford pictures for LIL MZ MISCHEIF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the thing is that ..... my bike was stolen from the garage.... the garage door was open and they had to have moved a couple of things to get to it..... and i really didnt think anyone would just walk up to our garage knowing that it was open and people were in the house upstairs.....

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50

ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA'SQUEEN
¯
Member # 5423

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA'SQUEEN  Ford pictures for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA'SQUEEN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks girl hope you find them looser's

--------------------
THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN

WHY BE A PRINCESS?
WHEN YOU CAN BE A QUEEN!!!!

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhh, that's weak. And you hadn't even got to ride it lately.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

quote:
Originally posted by 03SHKER:
Ahhh, that's weak. And you hadn't even got to ride it lately.

yeah i know..... hella sucks

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that hella fuckin sucks i know parker got his bike stolen too and yea people are hella brave jut walkin in peoples garages and shit like that and i have rims sittin in mine so definitly will not be keeping my shit open ne more i barely do but still and tahts sad u cant even feel like ru stuff is safe in your own house [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats shitty [Frown]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate thieves too. I went to the tow yard to get my things out of my wrecked GT. They stole my cell phone, charger, cd's, jackets, along with my wallet.

Thank God, that didn't have cash, and credit cards thay didn't work. Phew...

I'm sorry your 50 was stolen. [Frown]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

my bike got stolen not parker's.... his is nice and safe in the living room... there is no way that thing is staying in the garage...

[ March 29, 2006, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: LIL MZ MISCHEIF ]

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50

LIL MZ MISCHEIF
¯
Member # 5585

quote:
Originally posted by 02GeeTee:
I hate thieves too. I went to the tow yard to get my things out of my wrecked GT. They stole my cell phone, charger, cd's, jackets, along with my wallet.

Thank God, that didn't have cash, and credit cards thay didn't work. Phew...

I'm sorry your 50 was stolen. [Frown]

thanks.... sorry to hear bout all of ur stuff too...

--------------------
2009 Ford Fusion
03 XR-50

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com